Chapter 20

Nick p.o.v

"Good, i have to sign some papers at the office, but i wanted to check on you first." Okay i will be back in the evening, take care, she nod her head, and i will call you when i get there.

Do you have a phone i asked her. "No she said Okay, Tara i want to discussed something with you when i get back, "Okay! Then i left. I got to my office, finished signing all the papers needed.

I lay back on the chair, then i start to think what happen between Tara and I. It was wonderful, words can not explain it, i don't know what came over me to kiss her. But what surprise me most was that she kiss me back, i was surprise thinking i was only in this.

I know she feel something within herself for me. She is the one made for me, i want to protected her from the world, she is innocent and kind. When i wake up this morning, i sat on the bed looking at her sleeping peacefully.

I smile to myself, i stood up to start dressing up, i don't want anyone seeing me in her bedroom. As i was about to put on my shirt, i notice a red liquid on the bed, it was blood were is this blood coming from. Did i hurt her in anyway, i will asked her when i get home.

I want to tell Dad everything but i want her to know first before i announced anything to my parents and siblings. I got home walk to the kitchen,

"Hey Olivia have you see Tara?"

"Ugh....Yeah... she is in your room arranging your clothes in the closest."

"Oh okay thanks, i walk upstairs to my room, i open the door and entered. I slowly close the door behind me coursing Tara to jump.

"Oh i'm sorry!! i did not  mean to scared you, i pulled her to my embrace."

"It okay."

I kiss her forehead and she smile a little, how was your day?

"Good, and you."

"Same here she said." I walk over to the bed, removing my shirt she quickly turned around facing the bathroom door.

I smile, i fold it and put it on the bed, i pulled down my pants also down on the bed remaining my boxers. I sat on the bed removing my Rolex watched, i saw her checking me out, "Do you like what you are seeing now" she shyly bend down her head.