Charter 36

Tara P.O.V

I was surprise, what happen yesterday. Grace was in love with Nick, oh my Grace, i rubbing her forehead i wish i can tell you that Nick is your real Dada.

But i can't, for your safety and mine too. I have to keep quite, i saw how he love you at first sight. I hope he is always here for us, so you can play with him.

It was so cute when he kiss her lips and the way he call her princess. My dear you are indeed a princess, I'm happy you met your Dad yesterday.

You are an angle to us, i kiss her forehead she open her eyes are you awake my baby, "mama" Yes dear, how are you?

I picked her up kissing her cheek, it morning are you ready for your bath!, trickle her making her laugh loud "mama!! Yes!!.

I stripped her PJ down to bath her, when i heard a knock at the door I'm coming, i wrapped a towel around her then picked her up.

I open the door " Nick, Yeah can i come in, Yes please come in. He was holding a big Teddy bear and a basket full of fruit.

Da...da, Yes!! my princess, Grace started jumping up and down, come here princess. He carried her from my arms and kiss her lips.

Grace giggle and kiss him, are you about to take your bath. Grace nod her head, Dada bath. Where is the bathroom Nick asked me.

You don't worry i will bath her i said, it OK i want to try. Let me experience this for the first time, OK you go on i said.

He places her inside the baby sink at the hospital bathroom. He bath her very nice, i can see Grace really enjoyed it. He dry her off neatly, apply baby pomade on her. i showed him how to put on the diaper, he finished dressing her up nicely.

Dada she touch her hair, Nick turned and look at me. OK princess i can't do your hair, let mama help us here OK.

"NO!!! Mama NO!!! Oh OK i put my arms up i surrounded, Nick laugh out loud i can't believed this, Grace today you don't want mama to make your her OK.

No!, Dada hair, OK let me try said Nick, i direct him what to do. He finished it, I'm done do you like it Grace, Yes!! She said.

Mama she appointed her finger towards her mouth, oh my baby is hungry. OK come to mama, i places her on my lap, i prepare her baby food, No! Mama.

She started to pull my top up, you don't want your food No. Alright i turned around to Nick, please can you give  me her blackest.

Oh OK here thanks, I turned again pull my top up for her she immediately suck on it. I put the blackest to cover my breast i feel shy when Nick is here.

You are still breastfeeding her Yes, i want to breastfeed till 2 years. I heard it help them in growing strong. That good to hear.

But why is she not eating, i think she lost appetite i said. His phone ring Hello! oh OK i will be right there. I think i have to leave, ok thanks for the things, it OK he peck Grace cheek and my cheek too. I was shocked, he left smiling, what was that.

              Nick P.O.V

I'm sorry, i went to the hospital. So how are they said BB, they are fine. I will go there after this meeting ok we will go together.

What do you have for me Derrick. I'm done with the investigation, OK what do you have? go on let me hear you.

He opened the file first her name is not Sara Luke her real name is

Name: Tara Smith

Age: 24

Occupation: formal Maid

Parents: Dead, she is an orphan

Marriage Status: Engaged to one Nick Benson. What!! Nick you, I did not go through the file when my underground friend brought it to me yesterday.

I nod my head is OK Derrick. She has a daughter call Grace, she later change her name to Sara Luke. She is a single mother.

She work at Tara's coffee shop that all. Thanks so much Derrick see you around bye.

Oh my God Nick!! I was shocked and speechless, i was right all this while.

Please!! Keep voting! Thanks.