Chapter 1

Please note that this book is not yet edited, i'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. English is my second language so please bare with me, thanks very much.

                     TARA   P.O.V

I came back from the market in a hurry to prepare lunch for the kids in the orphanage, i then started unpacking the things that i bought from the market.

While I was chopping the vegetables, James came up to me asking me if I could help him put on his shoe's please.

" Tara can you help me put on my shoe's? "

Okay James, come here, there you go I'm done.

"Thank you Tara".

You are welcome James., James is one of the orphanage kids here, he always can't wear his shoe's. I continued chopping the carrots after helping James put on his shoes.

Tara is my name I'm 20yrs old i lived here in an orphanage meaning I grew up here. The orphanage is in a small village far from the city, i don't know how i got here but i was told by the owner of the orphanage that they don't know where my parents are.

I was brought in by a good Samaritan who saw me laying on the road side, so i have lived my whole life here in this small village.

I wonder how the city looks like, i finished preparing lunch for the kids, then I served them their food. I've come of age so l have started helping the owner, Mrs Adams in cooking, washing and helping the kids to dress up and bathing them.