Charter 35

Tara P.O.V

She said it again Da...da jumping up and down on Nick's lap. All what he did was just laugh out loud. BB went to them, kissing her cheek, wow! that cute Grace.

She giggle more, Nick also kiss her cheek. Why are you standing there crying Nick asked me. Why, because he call me Dad, i nod my head.

But where is her Dad, i don't want to talk about it right now I said. Oh i see it OK. Grace said again Da..da yes my princess wa..term, you mean water she nod her head.

I bought the water to her but she refuse No!! Mama!! "What" unbelievable, she took the water from me and gave it to Nick. All of us started to laugh.

Betrayal!! Da..da she point her finger to her mouth, Nick gave the water to her. I'm now a Dada said Nick, BB, Jojo and kiki all said Yeah smiling.

Nick kiss her lips and she also kiss him back. Wow! BB took her phone to take a pictures. Hours later she fall asleep on Nick's lap.

Let me take her, it OK i can do it said he places her gentle on the bed then kiss her forehead, sweet dream princess.

We have to go, OK goodbye see you all tomorrow i said. Are you sure you don't need anything else, No I'm OK, what you brought is OK. By the way thanks for the clothes.

It OK i know you will need them, when she wake up give a kiss to her for me OK bye.

               Nick P.O.V

I was driving BB and her friends to their various apartment. I drop her friends home, OK BB how well do you know Sara.

Almost one month, so all this while she was working at the coffee, yeah. Oh i see, why did you asked, she look the same as Tara.

What! Yeah!, but her she has a tattoo on her neck, you don't mean it. But i think she fake the tattoo said Nick.

Oh wait, Nick what! she though us she work as a maid before when things went wrong, then she left the house WHAT!!! Yeah that what she said and she even said she hard something going on with their son.

Which lead to the pregnant and having Grace. Nick is she the one, I'm confuse BB so am i . Do you know what BB, No you tell me.

We are going to study her first, so does it mean Grace is your daughter. Wait her surname is Benson, Nick she is the one and to talk of it Grace look a lot like you.

You know i asked her, who does Grace take after, she said her Dad. Nick!! you are a Dad, let not conclude anything right now OK.

But can it be she was pregnant before she left Nick. I don't know BB but i need answer too BB, i told Derrick to investigate her.

Oh OK, he call this evening that, he is done with the investigate. Come to my office tomorrow and find out OK, goodbye greet aunt for me OK.

I drive to my penthouses, God i can't believed this, is Sara really Tara. To think of it Grace have my eyes. Let me call BB, hello BB, yes please send the pictures you took at the hospital, oh OK a minutes later BB send the pictures "oh God a photo copy of me.