Chapter 30

Nick P.O.V

It been 2years now since i set my eyes on Tara. I hope she is doing well wherever she is. I wished her well.

I can't believed she left me. I don't know what to believe now. Was there any love between us, i know how we feel for each other.

God help me i don't know what to believe anymore. But she will always be in my heart, i loved her with all my life.

But i need some answers from her, what happened between us. Why she left, i want to know.

I will continue to look for you. The account i opened for her, i learnt she has been redrawing money from it.

All over the year, so i told them to freezes it. Because, i don't know what to believed anymore. Weather she came in for my money or love, I need an explanation.

In a month I'm getting married to Beth my Mom's friend daughter. I don't like it at all.

When i came back from Canada, Mom has been worrying me to settled down. Move on Nick she said.

She set me up for dates with some of her friends daughters. But they are all spoil brat. My Tara is way better done them.

She is always on my nerves to get married with one of the girls. I told her I'm not ready to settled down.

It has gone on for years now, so i told her to chose for me. And she chose Beth, But I still love Tara, where are you Tara!!.

Today i was invited to my friends Father's funeral at his places. I got there sat on one of the chair there. I was typing on my phone when i heard a familiar voice i stood up and turned around.

When i saw a lady who look like Tara. Wait is that Tara, I walk a little bit forward. I want to make sure if it was really her.

When i heard someone called her sara.

"Yes! Someone need a bottle of water here, I'm coming she said."

Oh my God she looks like Tara.

She is a waitress here, i was chatting with my friends but i was still looking at her.

She is a little bit fat, has a red hair and tattoo on her neck. She look like my Tara. But my Tara has no tattoo or red hair.

Tara P.O.v

I froze immediately i saw him, standing there chatting with his friends, drinking his champagne.

Our eyes meet looking at each other. Looking so tall and handsome in his priced tux. He has not changed.

The memories we shared together came back flooding. Making my heart beat faster.

Why is Nick staring at me, knowing he recognized me. "No I'm sure he didn't recognized me but what if he did.

I will reject him not knowing him. I turned and try to walk fast.

"BB!.

"Yes! Sara are you okay , why are you sweating like that."

I feel sick BB.

"Alright you can go home and rest okay."

Thanks BB, I ran out of the funeral ceremony.

I went and pick Grace then got home. When we got home, I put Grace on the floor to play with her toys.

I sat in front of her, Grace i met your Daddy today he look's a lot just like you, handsome always. He has not change a bit.

I stood up stripped down, I went in to the bathroom, put on my pajamas, i made some tea then put Grace to bed.

I sat down rubbing my temple will my headache to go away. When i heard a knock at the door. I went and opened the door. Nick, i stood there with my mouth open unable to speak.