Chapter 6

Please note that this book is not yet edited, and i'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistake.

              TARA    P.O.V

"Thanks Tara."

"No problem sir, it my job."

"Sir do you need anything else."

"Hmmm.... no thanks."

Then i will excuse myself, when i was about to live the room, i was called back.

"Unh.... Tara can you please call me Nick, the sir thing is making me look old."

That was what i was told to address you and your siblings.

Which one of them, James or Rose. He said.

"Both sir."

He chuckled, oh i see. I'm different, you can call me Nick, just Nick.

If you insist sir....sorry.... Nick.

Nice meeting you Tara.

Nice meeting you too Nick. I then close the door.

                     NICK    P.O.V

Nick Benson is my name, I'm 24yrs old. I'm the first born of Mr and Mrs Benson. I am a business man, but right now i run my families company, that was handed over to me, by my father.

Unlike my brother, James always clubbing with women and drinking, he is never serious.

I lived alone in my own apartment in the city.

"Knock! Knock!! " Yes come in."

Sir please the meeting is at 1:30pm, okay . And sir please your Mother called, she said call her when you get back.

"Okay, thanks Victor", okay sir. My phone started to ring.

Mother: hello son, how are you?

Me: hi Mom, I'm good. How is everybody.

Mother: we are all fine.

Mother: when are you coming home.

Me: This weekend

Mother: oh ok , we will be expecting you. Okay  bye

Me: okay  bye!

I walked out of my office to the meeting room, when the day is over, i drove home. I went to my bedroom, had my shower put on my PJ. I then went down to the kitchen to get something to eat, i do the cooking alone.

I don't do relationship anymore, all the past ladies i dated want just my money. I have a live out maid that's comes and cook and clean the house.

But when i go to work my security man watches over the whole house.

I mean Alex, he is like a brother to me. A times i called him inside for drinks, everything in my life is all about work. This weekend, i'm visiting my parents. It been long since i went over the mansion.

These is my first time writing a story. So please vote and comments. If is good vote and comments. If bad vote and comments. Thanks guys!!