Chapter 29

Tara P.O.V

I heard Grace crying, I'm coming baby. When she saw me she put up her arms up Mama! I pick her up ready big girl, she giggle looking at me.

Why are you crying my baby, she giggle looking happy to see me. She started making her baby talking noise, okay mama is here are you happy now.

I peck her lips, making her holding me tight. Okay girl is time for daycare let go and take your bath.

We are now ready to move out, i pick her up, ready big girl. She started walking only a few days ago.

Good morning BB.

"Good morning Sara, where is she?"

Who are you talking  about BB.

"I mean Grace."

Oh i drop her at the daycare.

"So when can i meet her."

I smile at her, very soon i said. Who are you talking about we turned to see two young ladies smiling.

Hi! i said. They both said hi!! too.

"I'm kiki and this is JoJo she said."

Nice meeting you two.

"Nice meeting you Sara they both said."

"They are our coworkers here said BB."

Really!.

"Yeah she said."

"Oh we were talking about Sara's child Grace."

"Really, so you are a mama." I nod my head while smiling.

"So were is she."

I drop her at the daycare.

"But i learnt, if you have a child you can bring him or her here, said JoJo."

But not to disturbed the customers said kiki.

Really I said.

"They have two more apartment here, they've started working on it, they will turn it to a daycare."So that if you are a worker here you can bring your child to the daycare, said BB."

"It not only for the workers, outsiders can also bring their children. The boss did it to help the customers who bring in their children to the coffee shop said BB."

He is a kind man for given us the workers this big opportunity, i said.

"I think everything will be done next week said BB."

When it done you can bring Grace here, said KiKi.

I'm very happy to hear that.
Working in the coffee is very peaceful, few people come around with their children some disturbing the customers.

I think it a good idea they are building a daycare here it will help a lot.

The coffee shop was well built everything is available in here. I went out to served one customers outside.

I later went in for a cup of tea, i came outside and sit on one of the chairs resting.

Thank God we has less people coming in now. I was sipping my tea when BB came and sat beside me.

"So what do you think about Tara's coffee shop said BB."

Oh my dear i have ever seen a coffee shop like this before in this town.

It beautiful, yeah this coffee was built with lot of love. It has everything inside, it feel  comfort, warm and crozy whenever you are inside.

"It look like love coffee shop said BB."

But how did you know all this.

"I know what I'm saying. You don't know what happen before this coffee shop was build."

"But don't worry you will soon know what i meant. By the way we have our first ordered at a funeral home."

"So please do come to work a little bit early tomorrow. We have to be there early."

Okay  i said.

The day was over, i went and pick up Grace and we went home. I woke up early today, i did everything very fast.

I reached at the coffee shop very early. Morning!! I greeted everyone. Morning!! they all said.

Time for us to move said BB. So we got there, arranged everything in order then we started serving the visited.

I was serving when i heard a familiar voice. "Oh my God it can be, I quickly turned around, there he is standing there chatting with his friends.

Nick Benson, oh my God.