Chapter 22

Tara picture above

Tara P.o.v

We turned around, Nick was standing there, he went to the fridge to bring out a bottle of water.

"I just came for water he said smiling and went out of the kitchen."

Go now he is waiting for his food Olivia said, i'm done here i'm off to bed, goodnight Tara.

"Goodnight Olivia."

I walked to his room, i placed the food on his center table, he was typing on his phone, Nick i brought your food.

He was sitting in the couch, pushed the table here he said, I pushed it to were he was sitting, thanks he said.

I was about to walk out of the door when he said where do you think you are going? I turned to him, I need to shower and go to bed.

He stood up and walk to me wrapping his hands around my waist , he hissed in my ear. I shiver a little.

"You can shower here and change into one of my shirt then he kiss my neck."

"Is that okay with you he said, i shyly nod my head. That my girl go and shower or do you want me to join you in there."

"NO!, then move before i changed my mind. I turned around walking towards the bathroom when i feel a slap on my butt oops!.

"Nick!!!.

"Sorry, i'm going to eat." I will be waiting for you.

"I went inside finished doing my thing." I forgot to take his shirt, how am i going out. I dry myself then wrapped a towel around my body."

I slowly walked out of the bathroom to the bedroom, i notice he was still on his phone.  Oh my God he is shirtless, he has only his boxer's on. I'm burning under.

I clear my throat. N....Nick he look at me, i.....forget to take your shirt to the bathroom, all this while he was starring at me. I can see lust in his eyes.

They are in the left drawers he said. I went to his drawer took one of his shirt went back to the bathroom to put it on.

I came back to the room seeing him eating his food. " come and sit beside me on the couch he said.

I went and sat beside him, have you eating.

" Yes!."

"Here open your mouth and take some of my food."

I open my mouth, you like it he said, i nod my head.

"You want more."

"No i'm okay." He finished it then pushed it back to it place. I want to asked you something Tara."

"Okay go on i said."

"Come and sit on my lap, he slowly pulled me to his lap."

"Omg!! i silently said to myself i'm not wearing anything under his shirt."

"I saw red liquid on the bed this morning."
Are you a virgin before i made love to you."

"Yes i said."

"Did i hurt you yesterday."

"No! i said to him."

"The way i saw the blood this morning i was very worried."

" I'm okay."