Charter 33

Tara P.O.V

I stood up pick her up to the bathroom, i rub water on her face Grace! Grace! no response.

I bought her back to the bedroom, I put something comfortable on quickly. Then i saw her moving her body slowly then she open her eyes.

I picked her up, baby are you OK she started crying. I was shaking throughout, I rush her out of the house.

We are going to the hospital. God help me, i have no body. I got to the bus stop one hour later, the bus till hasn't passed.

I was getting frustrated and with a crying baby i was furious. I couldn't wait any longer, i remember i had enough money on me.

So i call an uber driver and it came within a minutes. You will think I'm a bad mother, why did i not remember  to call the uber driver first.

I was confused, I'm not thinking right now, I'm a young mother. I have not see anything like this before.

I know all mother's in the world will agreed with me. I was totally confuse, i thanked the driver and paid him.

Both me and Grace got off the car and headed to the front entrance. I entered the hospital, I was greeted by an old lady at the front.

"Hello dear" Are you OK she said. "No madam my daughter is not feeling well this morning, she was not responding well.

OK follow me fast! I follow her to the next office. Put her down, she started examine her " No she is too hot, we have to moved her to the children ward right now.

She pick her fast to the children ward, she remove all her dress and took her to the wash room. She Pour water all over her body.

Then bought her back to the room, she gave her 3 injection at the spot, Grace started crying and shouting. It OK baby sorry!! She said.

I sat on the bed, she check her temperature, she will be OK. Her temperature will come down bit OK said the nurse.

She gave me a wet towel to put it on her forehead and chest. The doctor will see you soon. Then she left, i was scared throughout.

I thought i will lose her. Her temperature was high, thank you God. You answered my prayer, a mere orphan like me you did answered me. I wipe my tears.

45 minutes later the doctor came in, hello Miss Sara, hi doc. He bought out a notepad so how is the princess doing he asked.

Her temperature is coming down. He touch her forehead, i can see that good OK. What her name Grace Benson he wrote it down.

I saw Grace open her eyes hello Grace said the doctor. A nurse came in, she is here to check her weight and temperature, so i moved back.

Miss Sara, your daughter had flu and cold, make sure to cover her at nights and make sure he isn't putting her hands in her mouth since her hands carry bacteria he say and i nodded.

It common for babies to have cold, so you make sure to cover her well. Thanks doctor, no problem I'm doing my  job.

 Thanks doctor, no problem I'm doing my  job