Chapter 52

Nick P.O.V

It almost 24 hours still no sign of Tara, God what is happening. Grace has started asking about her mama. Hi bro hi James, i heard what happened.

I'm sorry bro, it okay James we will find her. I call the office I'm not coming in today, we all finished our breakfast. Grace has been fussing since morning.

Dada! huh! Mama! Mama! I gave her my phone buy she throw it NO! Mama! mama! and                 Nick P.O.V

It almost 24 hours still no sign of Tara, God what is happening. Grace has started asking about her mama. Hi bro hi James, i heard what happened.

I'm sorry bro, it okay James we will find her. I call the office I'm not coming in today, we all finished our breakfast. Grace has been fussing since morning.

Dada! huh! Mama! Mama! I gave her my phone buy she throw it NO! Mama! mama! and she refuse to  go to anyone not even BB she followed me anywhere i go.

Come let go out, i hold her hand and we walked outside. She started playing on the lawns, i stood there watching her play. Nick yes, i want to step out a little, OK Max.

James walked to me, so how was she yesterday without her Mother, she was cool. But today she is different, asking about her Mom i feel sorry for my princess.

I can see that, but what about you Nick James asked. Man I'm down, i don't know what to do. I can't even sleep or eat anything. I'm hurting really bad.

But i have to be strong for Grace, James tap my shoulder. I feel you bro take it easy. Grace walked to us, she picked a small stone and gave it to me. James try to picked her up, she refuse by crying and shouting.

She hug my legs, it okay princess he is your uncle, "No" she look as if James want to kidnap her from her Dada. I will take my leave, sorry James. It okay bro.

            Max P.O.V

God Nick is going through a lot, i 'm here to meet my friend, who is a police. He said he has an information for me. Hi Max hi Tom. Are you sure what you told me this morning.

Yes Max and the guy he is with is an ex convict, what!  yes Max. Wait Tom you said you saw James entered their old house, Yes but for what.

I think they are hidden something inside Tom said but what is James doing with an ex convict in their old house. Something is wrong somewhere.

I have to find out, what do you think Tom, i think we should go and see what is happening over there. Oh! no! God! I hope what I'm thinking is not true dammed.

What is not true Max, you remember i told you about Nick fiancée, who James and his sister threatened to kill her if she didn't stay away from Nick. Yeah! i remember.

Oh! wait  Max are you saying James kidnap her, yes i think he kidnap her. How can you be sure of what you are saying Max. If not what is he doing here with an ex convict in their old house.

I think what you are saying make sense. Man let go, we slowly walk to the house but Tom stop and gave me a gun. What is this Tom, we maybe need it.

I took it and we turned around and saw James driving in with a lady. Tom the lady he is walking with look familiar, really, yeah but because of her colour hair i can't see her well.

We quickly hide behind a shape flowers, they entered inside. We slowly approach, we drawn our gun. It was dark and dingy in the house, nothing could be heard asides from water dripping on the cement floor.

What is James doing in here, we walked further into the old house. We checked the rooms from the hall before walking through. It was dark, but we could see a body curdled into a ball on the floor.