Chapter 18

Warning: mature content ahead
Please read at your own risk

Nick P.o.v

I softy press my lips to her kissing her softly, she then respond to the kiss. The kissing became deep, she melted into me. Her eyelids dripping as her mouth melted to me, she swallowed her moans as my tongue slipped behind her pink lips. She unconscious wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer as my tongue danced with her.

I just ravished her mouth as if i wanted to eat her up, my right hand snaked up to her hair and released it from the pony trial so it fell down her back. I buried my fingers in its richness while my left hand cupped her right breast.

Tara moaned in to my mouth and pressed her breast in to my palm, so my fingers grazed her nipple making her moan and shudder against me. I gripped the hem of her nightgown in my fist, then pulled it up over her head.

I tossed it to the side, i undo the hook of her bra, i pushed it off her shoulders. I cupped her breast and toyed with them, with pleasure. She arched her back and groaned, i stripped off my sweatpants.

I lowering myself on top of her by pulling down her panties, and then i pull down my boxers. A moan escapes me when my throat feel her, I goes in slowly scared to hurt her which wasn't possible. "Are you okay?" I whisper as i moves.

I fully slammed in to her filling me up so much that i can feel every vein and her every movement. I rocked my hips back and forth, she scream and scratch my back every time i hammers into her wild abandon.

"Nick!!! She groan her voice glazed with emotions as i pulled my mouth to her. She wrapped her legs around my waist she started to scream and beg for me to stop.

My hands grab her ass as i slammed back into her, I fucked the living hell out off her. " Are you close baby? I asked her. She nodded and i pull her in to me, i needed to stay inside her. I wanted her touch, her mouth and anything i can give her.

I growled kissing her neck as i pushed her hips into me one last time, "Nick!!!! She screamed as her orgasm hit me sending me to another universe.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. Please!! Vote and comments. Thank you all.