Charter 40

Nick P.O.V

I woke up today due to my phone ring, i look at the ID and it my Mom.

Me: hello Mom

Mom: hello Nick, how are you?

Me: I'm fine Mom, what the problem.

Mom: Beth call me yesterday that she wanted to meet us but you did not picked her call.

Me: What for Mom?

Mom: she said family dinner between the two family.

Me: what wrong with this girl, you know Mom this wedding can't go on anymore.

Mom: what do you mean Nick, you can't do this.

Me: oh i can Mom it off, I'm tired of her and you too Mom bye

Mom: please Nick, Nick!!

Me: let your Darling James marry her bye.

I hang up the call, i pick my laptop to work something on it. Then i heard a knock, Mr Nick, oh it Vic my maid.

I'm coming, i stood up from the bed put on my sport short, good morning Vic i said. Morning Mr Nick, i came to let you know that I'm not feeling well today.

Oh really then take a break today OK, thanks, you welcome. I went back to my room, i was on the bed when i heard a knock again come in i thought is was Vic again.

I sat on the bed when the door open then i saw a small feet coming through Dada!! i smile seeing her. She run to me.

I picked her up and hug her, how was your night princess. She stand on my lap, holding my two cheeks then kiss my lips.

Dada!! kiss! kiss! I laugh out loud. Then i kiss her lips too making her giggle and hug me.

How did you get in her princess, mama!!, were is mama i asked her, I'm here Sara said. How did she open the door.

Your maid did she said oh OK. Please can you put on shirt please Sara said, oh that then get used to, because you are going to see more of it.

The relationship we had before she left is different now, it seems that we are strangers now. Grace moved from my lap to the bed jumping on it.

Easy princess, be careful you are still learning how to walk. Princess were is your dress, she refuses to put on one said Sara. She has only diaper on.

I came to asked you what you want for breakfast, oh anything is good, OK she walk out. Oh ok princess come here let go get breakfast. No! Dada mama! Milk.

Oh really it means you have your breakfast already Yes!, the way she said yes looking at her two teeth so cute. We got to the kitchen.

Early this morning i called Max to the house. Then we heard the bell, i will get it i put Grace down. She follow me slowly to the door, i open it hey! Man, hey Max.

Grace came in between my legs, Dada! Max look down, oh my God is that her i nod my head. She is so beautiful, she is a photocopy of you Nick.

I know, hi princess he try to picked her up but she refuse calling my name Dada! up up. I carried her and place her on my hips, say hi Grace.

She look at Max hi! she said, Max kiss her cheek making her giggle. I'm Max princess, she try to say it Ma....Mas we both laugh.

Come in Max, we walk to the kitchen, when Max saw Sara, "TARA" is that you she immediately drop the spoon she was holding. She was shocked to see Max here.