Chapter 24

Tara P.o.v

Later in the day Nick and i went to the mall, he brought a lot of dresses, shoes,bags and jewelry.

I was totally shock of all the things he bought for me. This is too much Nick.

"I know", but i want my fiancé to look good. I know all of them will look good on you he said.

" Thanks soo much Nick, i kiss his lips. We had a lot of fun, then we went back home.

It is time for Nick to go, i was so sad, his driver was ready waiting for him.

"I will call you when i get there."

I only nod my head. what wrong he asked, i'm just sad that all. He hugged me and kiss me passionately.

"Tara, always remember i love you OK!!."

I love you too Nick, remember that, i said and kissed him.

Why are you crying, I'm just going for a month. OK take care, he went in side his car and they drove off.

When the day was over i went to bed, i was asleep when i heard my phone rings, I quickly pick it up.

Me: hello

Nick: hi my love

Me: Nick is that you?

Nick: Yeah my love, i just got here and I'm about to shower and go to bed.

Me: really, thank God you arrived there safely. I really miss you.

Nick: I miss you so much, I can't wait to get back, so that we start our wedding preparation.

Me: Me too.

Nick: I will let you sleep then, i will call you in the morning, bye my love.

Me: OK bye love, take care.

It almost 2 weeks Nick left for Canada. I really miss him,we always call each other on the phone.

Mr Benson brought in a new maid call Jane. She is here to take over from me, he's been soo good to me ever since Nick announced our engagement.

Mrs Benson/Rose/James P.o.v

The reason why i called both of you here is because of Tara. Nick will be home by next week to start the wedding preparation.

I don't want my son to marry that girl, so what do you all think Mrs Benson asked. I think we should sacked her from the house Rose said.

That a good idea, what about you James. Yes we have to sacked her before Nick comes back from Canada James said.

But what about Dad, we all know Dad like her so much, we will find a way to tell him. We will just say we have not see her, the same go to Nick when he asked. We don't want her in the family.

I'm ready to do anything in my power to stop this wedding no matter what comes my way, Mrs Benson said.

Your Dad will travel this morning to France, he will be back next week. And Olivia has two days off.

This is the opportunity for us to throw her out of the house. So when do we start said Rose, This evening James said.