chapter 11

Tara P.o.v

I wake up from my sleep sweating, i slowly sat on my bed. I can't sleep, i went to the bathroom to wash my face. As I finished drying my face, i went down to the kitchen to get some water. When i was about to go upstairs, i heard the door bell sound.

Who is it? But James is in his room, then who!, i went nearer to the door "Olivia"!!!, oh my God is Nick. I have forgotten that he went out, i unlock the door.

Nick!, he was heavily drunk, i just stood there looking at him.  
"Hello Tara! sorry i wake you up late, he said.

No problem i was already awake, i came to the kitchen to get water. Sorry  please come in , i move aside for him to enter then i locked the door. He can't even walk properly, uh.....let me help you, i said.

I grab his hand over my shoulders, then walk him to his room. He fell on his bed, i took off his shoes and T-shirt, i quickly went to the kitchen came back with water and aspirin.

I placed them on the nightstand beside him, i covered him up. when i was about to leave, i heard him say. "Nice night gown, he looked at me" from hair to toe, i see lust in his eyes.

Oh my God i forget that i was wearing my nightgown without the rob. I run out of his room very fast to my room, and went in front of my mirror. I was standing there looking at myself, the night grown is very light.

You can see my whole body naked, the worst part is i'm not wearing anything under it, totally naked oh my God!!!!. How can i faces him tomorrow morning, maybe i can pretend nothing happen. He is drunk so he can't remember anything. What if he remembered, what have you done Tara!!!!