Chapter 27

Tara P.O.V

I saw the notice board, workers wanted. I entered inside.

"Hi!, how may i help you, said the lady i saw inside the coffee shops."

I'm Sara Luke, i saw your notice looking for workers.

"Oh yeah, we are looking for one more person now."

Really! I said, can i be the one. She smile at me okay  you got the job.

Really thank you very much.

"You welcome, I'm BB, nice meeting you Sara."

"Same to you BB."

"The coffee shop will be opened tomorrow she said."

Okay thanks. BB, please is there any daycare around here.

"Oh yes, at the next street. But why did you asked."

I'm a single mom who needed this job.

Really mama, we both laugh out.

"You are Lucky there is a daycare at the next street. When you drop her then come back to work."

"So how old is she?"

One and half year.

"What her name?"

Grace Benson.

"Oh my God we have the same surname, i'm Bernice Benson."

"So when can i meet her."

Very soon i said.

"Okay let meet tomorrow."

Okay bye.

I walk down to the mall to get us same new staff.

The mall around here sell cheap things here, it help me to get easily things for me and Grace. I don't have enough money to buy expensive things.

2 hours later i went and pick up Grace. When i got to her class, i heard her shouting my name when she saw me " mama mama.

Hi my sweetheart she run to me. I hugged her and picked her up and place her on my hips. I greeted her teacher, hello Mrs Kelly, hi she said smiling, okay big girl let go home.

We got home and change then I prepare something to eat, after we finished i have to bath Grace.

Grace is a photocopy of her father Nick. Her eyes, her face and her hair colour.

She only took my nose and lips, she started to pull my top up "mama mama" nam nam, she is hungry she says nam nam when she is hungry.

She want me to feed her, i'm still breastfeeding her. I pull my top up for her, she suck on my nipple very hard looking at me.

15 minutes later she fell asleep, i pull my breast from her mouth. I then put her to bed. I started to arranged everything for tomorrow.You are wondering why am using the name Sara Luke.