"Your powers!" He announced as if it were obvious. "What are they?"

"My... my powers?" Alfred repeated, unsure he had heard correctly. He began to chuckle softly. "Master Dick, I am saddened to disappoint you, but I wield no powers of any sort."

Dick couldn't tell whether he was lying to cover up his secret or if he was telling the truth. Bruce probably would have told him if Alfred had powers, right?

"Oh," Dick uttered. He scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed, "I guess I sounded pretty silly, huh?"

Alfred set the cleaning tool on the table to his side. "It was rather funny," he admitted, "but I do understand where your coming from. You never know who might be a metahuman nowadays. That would be quite interesting, wouldn't it? To have a butler who possesses such special abilities."

"Yeah, that'd be super cool, but I think I like you the way you are best." Dick concluded.

That comment touched Alfred. It felt nice to be appreciated. "Thank you, Master Dick, that means a lot to me. I may not be Superman, but I do try my best to keep everything going smoothly in this family."

Dick blinked. Super...man? Superman. Haha, what a funny name. Bat man and super man... That must be another vigil.. ant-T..?

The elderly man seemed to notice Dick's confusion, so he asked, "Have you ever heard of Superman before?"

Dick shook his head.

"Ah, I see," the man muttered. "Superman is a super hero. Although he is an alien from the planet Krypton, he helps those in need in his city, Metropolis. He also works internationally as a member of the Justice League. The Justice League is a team of superheroes consisting of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and even more."

"Woah!" Dick gasped in awe. "There are so many superheroes! Does Superman have any super powers?"

"Unlike Batman, Superman does have powers. He is very famous for them, in fact. For starters, he has super strength. He can lift up a car easily, like it were a toy. He can also fly." Alfred explained.

Dick listened with his mouth agape and his eyes wide.

Alfred continued, "He has super senses, far superior to a normal human's. His eyesight and hearing can detect almost anything, really. I heard he can even hear your heartbeat."

Dick looked down to his chest and placed a hand on his heart. He could barely feel it, and he definitely couldn't hear it.

"Speaking of his eyes, Superman also has X-ray vision and lasers in them. A bright red glow it has, and it goes, 'ZAP'!" Alfred imitating the sound of a laser made Dick jump a bit by surprise.

"He sounds unstoppable!" Dick commented, admiration and wonder were written on his face.

"Yes, it does sounds that way. However, he's not. He has a weakness, and it's called kryptonite. It's a radioactive element that weakens Superman when he's exposed to it."

Dick's mouth made an 'o' shape while his eyes expressed concern. "Oh no! How does Superman defeat the bad guy if he's weak?!"