Missing pt 2

Lanie's pov

"I followed you."

I tried to scream but jeno immediately placed a hand over my mouth. "If you scream I'll stab you to death right now." He said.

My eyes looked around searching for kihyun but when I spotted him he was inside the store buying snacks.

"Lanie baby lets go."

"No jeno please."

"I said let's go." He whispered loudly squishing my bruised arm.

"What did you do to junsu?"

"Nothing. I just knocked him out for putting his nose somewhere it doesn't belong." -jeno

"Let me go!" I screamed kicking him back and backing myself away

Everybody looked at us. Jeno's face was turning purple of anger. He squished my hand and took me to the back of the place. He pushed me to the floor and punched me in the face.

He grabbed my face in a harsh way and kissed me. I backed away and threw spit on his face. He slapped me once again and pushed me more to the ground when I tried getting up. His knife ended up falling but he didn't even bother to pick it up.

He walked to me and kissed me non stop. He was forcing my head to move along with his but all he received was a bleeding lip when I bit it hard. I crawled to his knife and stabbed it on his leg and twisted it around. He yelled in pain and fell back.

I ran as fast as I could. I was barefoot running for my life. I didn't care how long Seoul was from here I had to get there somehow.

The cars that would pass by offered me rides to the hospital but I wanted to be home. Not surrounded by nice strangers who wanted to heal me.

I just want to be home.

Jungkook's pov

"Still no trace?" I ask jimin

"No. I can't even connect with that junsu kid she's always with." -jimin

"Maybe she stayed over at a friend's house?" -lisa

"No babe she would've told us. Well she would've told ME. She tells me everything." -tae

"Yeah and She has eunwoo so I doubt she stayed over at someone's house." -Namjoon

"Her phone doesn't even ring. It Sends me straight to voicemail." -jimin

"Dad? Where's lanie? She hasn't came back?" Minji asked holding eunwoo on her hip.

"Wheres noona? I miss her." Eunwoo pouts.

"Want me to look for her?" Hyuna asked coming out of the nurse room.

"Where the hell were you? I've been looking for you all morning." -jhope

"I was cleaning Lana's body." -hyuna

"Fuck" jimin groaned throwing his phone hardly on the couch. "Where the hell did she go?"

A minute later he got a phone call and he immediately answered. We all surrounded him to wait and ask what the phone call was about.

"So What now?" -Jin

"Who called?" -yoongi

"Is it unnie? Is she okay?" -Minji

"It was one of my men. He told me that he saw lanie get in a guys car." -jimin

"How does the car look like?" -Minji