"Im here for you."

JIMIN'S POV

"Goodmorning." I tell lana after her eyes slowly open to adjust to the light.

"It hurts." She said touching the lower area of her stomach. "I feel like my body has been torn in half."

"Our boy did this to you."

"Holy shit we actually had a boy? I thought it was just a dream." -Lana

I giggle carrying our child and getting close to her. "Do you want to carry him?"

She extended her hands for the baby and I gently placed him in her hold.

"By the way how did I end up in our room?" -Lana

"I carried you upstairs."

"Oh."

"You have to feed J. You've been sleeping for a long time."

She removed her shirt, exposing her breast and began feeding our kid. I couldn't express how happy I was feeling.

Having another kid wasn't so bad.

_______
LANA'S POV

Jimin had left to a mission with all the guys. It was just me, my kids and Hyuna again.

We were talking about girly things when we heard the front door being forced to open.

I was quick to assume it was one of the guys but hyuna smelled someone else.

When the footsteps got closer she placed my son in Minji's arms and pushed her with lanie and eunwoo out the kitchen to hide.

Hyuna grabbed my hand and sneakily started walking out of the kitchen with our heads down.

Her head bumped into someone's chest and we slowly look up to see kai.

"Did you miss me?"

I panicked and pushed myself away from him pulling hyuna along with me.

"How the hell did you get in?" I gritted through my teeth.

"I just broke your door." -kai

"Are you here to get killed?" -hyuna

"I'm here for you," he says looking down at her. "And since nobody is here I can now force you to come back home."

"You'll have to get through me first." I say in dark vein mode throwing him a glass to distract him while we run.

He was quick to dodge it but when he looked back our way we were already out his view running.

"I'll call jimin!" I yell at hyuna

I was dialing his number when my phone was flown out of my hand.

"I don't think so." -kai

I run to it but kai pushes my body harshly on the couch. "Stay out of this Lana or I'll kill you." He gritted angrily pinning me down.

"Fuck off her." Hyuna yelled smacking him with the vacuum.

"Hyuna you broke it the maid is going to be so mad!" I yell at her

"We have a maid?" -hyuna

"She just started working here yesterday."

Kai's body was in the floor and he groaned grabbing onto his head. "You left me no other choice." He said looking at hyuna. "I'll have to get rid of her first." He points at me.

This was a bad idea. Fighting after giving birth? What's wrong with me?

Hyuna knew I was a bit weaker than usual. She gulps hard and gives up. "Fine I'll go with you but please don't touch her."

"What?! No you don't have to do that!"

"I'm sorry I'm trying to protect you here." She says looking at me with shiny eyes.

"I can't let him go! He killed my daughter!" I yell picking up the vase from the table.

"If you hit me with that I swear to god I'll bury you alive Lana." -kai

"I don't care." I say throwing it at him.

Hyuna zoomed into his face and punched him. He slapped her and pushed her body causing it to fly against the wall.

He ran to attack me and started choking the hell out of me.

"Stop! Stop! I'll go with you!" Hyuna cries. "Just let her go!"

I bit kai's hand and he lets go and starts to wince loudly grabbing onto himself in pain.

Hyuna was looking at me with wide eyes. "Holy shit you have fangs!"

A car starts to drive up to the parking lot and kai looks outside with tears in his eyes.

He recognized Jimin's car driving up and he pushed both of us so he can run out from the back door.

I fell to the floor on my ass and when I was about to run behind him lanie came down holding Baby J asking if I was fine.

"Are they still in my face?" I asked hyuna hoping she would understand I was referring to the fangs.

"No you're only on dark vein mode." -hyuna

I sighed and made my face look back to normal.

"I called dad." Minji said and 5 seconds later the door was slammed open.

Jimin ran in after I stood up and cupped my face asking if I was okay. I nodded kissing him.

I pointed at hyuna and they all looked at her and back at me. "He came for her."

"Kai?" -Jin

"Yeah he almost killed me to take her."

"I'm sorry this is my fault I'm the reason why he keeps coming." -hyuna

"It's not your fault that he's a fucken psychopath hyuna." Hoseok said cupping her face.

A tear falls from her eye but then she smiles wiping it away. "At least Lana made him cry."

"What? He cried?" -yoongi

"I bit him." I said getting straight to the point and they looked at me confused. "With my fangs......." I finished my sentence.

The guys widen their eyes looking down at me.

"What? That's confusing." Minji said. "A vampire biting a vampire? That makes no sense."

"You don't get it," Namjoon said. "When you're bitten by a veiny monster......I mean vampire with FANGS you get sick for a whole week and some people don't survive it. The skin around the bite rots and if it's spreads you die."

I can't believe joon just called me a monster.

"Hopefully he rots so we won't ever have to see him again." -jungkook.

"I doubt Baekhyun is going to let him suffer. Kai is his right hand." -hyuna

"I need to get rid of him. I'm sick of him messing with our family." -yoongi

"Did he see the baby?" Jimin asked me. I shook my head looking at lanie who was holding him.

"Okay good." -jimin

"Lana can I speak to you?" -hoseok

"Sure."

_____________________

STREAM MOTS 7 & ON's MUSIC VIDEO