Death Certificate

It was a new day.

I didn't really speak to jimin I was still slightly disappointed that he decided to leave.

We have never been apart for this long and I'm not ready for him to go.

It was going to be tough not having him around he usually helps me out with J when I'm cleaning the house.

"Le llego esto en el Correo."
(This came came in the mail for you) The maid says handing me an orange envelope.

"Gracias" (thank you)

I wasn't planning on opening it right now but I just couldn't take my mind off it.

What could it even be?

"What's that?" Namjoon asked walking to the kitchen.

"I don't know if you remember solar? I think She finally wrote back."

"Wow i forgot about her." He says grabbing a soda. He opened it and walked back to his room.

When I heard his door closed I finally opened the envelope confused.

I took out a paper and it was a death certificate.

I couldn't believe It.

I killed him.

I really killed kai.

After the bite we never heard from him again. I assumed baekhyun hid him but all this time he was dead?

"I dressed up J so we can take him to get a haircut." Jimin says coming downstairs.

He looked at the envelope and back at me. I zoomed upstairs not giving him the chance to ask anything.

I shoved the paper in my clothes and zoomed back down.

"J are you ready?" I ask

He nods holding a bag of chips and walks behind jimin who was grabbing the car keys.

We stopped by a barber shop first.

Then jimin stopped to buy a suitcase while me and J stayed in the car

I turned back to look at him but he was sleeping so I just got on my phone and looked through Twitter.

I heard jimin putting suitcases in the trunk and I sighed scrolling deeper into my timeline.

He opened the car and looked at me. "I know you're mad at me so I got you some boba."

I smiled and looked back at him. "I'm not mad at you," I say grabbing the boba out of his hand. "But thank you baby."

He placed a kiss on my forehead and then inserted the keys in the car.

He drove home and carried J to his room and walked back downstairs for his suitcases which he had to prepare for next week.

When I went into the kitchen hyuna was sitting down with Jennie and Jisoo eating a whole cheesecake.

Jennie was the first one up and she ran to hug me. "Where's your baby? I've been dying to meet him."

"He's sleeping but where have you guys been?"

"We've been visiting family."

"We had to learn about our hidden abilities."-Jisoo

"Hidden abilities?"

"Yeah I'll show you later." -Jisoo

"Omg we should have a girls night!" Hyuna squeals

"We should. Where are your daughters?" -Jisoo

"Minji is probably sleeping and lanie is out with jungkook and eunwoo."

"Wow they've grown." -Jennie

"Sadly." I say frowning.

"Well I guess it's only us." -Jennie

We got comfy in the living room and watched birds of prey. I didn't know why but I was getting extremely tired. I kept fighting my sleep but at the end I lost.

JIMIN'S POV

"Lana, J is up." I say walking downstairs to find all of them watching a movie.

"Shhhh She's sleeping." Jennie says shooing me away.

"I didn't know you girls were here. It's been a long time since I've seen you both."

"We were with family." -Jennie

"Ooooo Jennie what if we show him our ability?" -Jisoo

"I don't think he can handle it." Jennie says with a grimacing face.

"What? I can handle anything."

"Whatever you say," Jennie said pointing at the floor. "Lay right here."

"For what? Are you about to do some ritual on me or something?"

"No jimin," Jennie sighs. "We're taking you to your past."

"Except we're going to change it up." -Jisoo

"Change it up?" I ask.

"Yeah Lana won't be there." -Jennie

"She's just going to show you how you're life is going to be without Lana." -Jisoo

"No don't do that." I say trying to get back up.

"Don't be a pussy, jimin." -jisoo.

"I've never been afraid of anything but imagining a life without her is something I don't want to do."

"Fine Is there a specific time you want to go to?" Jisoo asked looking down at me. "What about a time you almost lost Lana for good? Come on scaredy cat say yes."

"Fine."

"Keep in mind we can't choose for you. A random memory will appear." -Jennie

"A random memory will he almost lost Lana?" Hyuna repeated confused.

"Yes." Jisoo says.

"Your safe word to return is hopscotch." Jennie says. "Are you ready?"

"I'm ready."

She puts her hand on my forehead and slides it down my face closing my eyes. My body went numb and I was slowly losing conscious.

"Is this safe?" I can hear hyuna's fading voice asking them.

"Sometimes."

_________________________

A/n: 4 more chapters left. 😔 I think.😬