Minji's broken heart

Minji's pov

Mom and dad didn't say anything to each other. Dad didn't sleep in the room. He didn't even sleep at all.

Lanie told me to not give this problem much thought cause in a few days they were going to make up.

I listened to her and ignored it.

I sat in the couch and looked at yoongi who was filling out some papers.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just wondering why you're signing all those papers."

"It's business." He says

I hum and go upstairs to my room. He was always strange around me but I didn't understand why. He loves me.

A couple minutes passed and I see him pass by my room but before he gets any further I pull him in. His eyesbrows are furrowed and I try my hardest not to put an emotion into my face.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"What are we?" I ask getting straight to the point.

"What do you mean what are we?" He chuckles a little.

I don't know why That hurt. The chuckling was so unnecessary.

"We kiss, touch, and cuddle what are we?"

"We're nothing."

I felt a stab. What we did meant nothing to you?

I let out a guilty laugh and look down to prevent him from seeing my teary eyes.
"So everything meant nothing to you?"

"Minji." He sighed lifting my chin so I can face him.

I swallow the lump that was building up in my throat and looked at him eye to eye. "Do you not care about me? Do you not love me?"

"I cried when you died Minji. I care about you so much but we can not be together."

"Why fucken not?" I said not realizing it came out loud. "What excuse do you have now to cut me off?"

"Minji lets not start." -yoongi

A tear falls from my eye but I laughed it off smacking his hands away from my chin. "Why do you do this to me? You asked me if I loved you. I said yes and you told me to push sehun away and spend more time with you And now That I did all that you suddenly don't want me? It's like you want me to die alone."

"You're young. I love you but we just can't be." -yoongi

I reach out for his face but he quickly stepped away. "Minji stop."

I couldn't believe I was actually crying. "Why did you make me fall in love if you were going to do this?" I yell.

"I was bored." -yoongi

O-ouch.

"And the truth is I don't love you. Go out and find someone who does. Someone like me can't ever love someone like you. Small, stupid, and childish." -yoongi

I froze. I stood there and didn't say anything. I couldn't. A sob came out of my mouth and I felt like I was being choked.

I read his mind and I know he said this for me to stay away but what I didn't know was if he actually meant everything he said.

I wiped my eyes. His mind suddenly goes clear so I can't read what he's thinking anymore. His eyes are soft.

"Minji." He said reaching out to grab me but I push myself away from him.

I gave him my back and walked out of my room. I let him have the last word.

I should've listened to lanie when she told me I was too young for him. I am. I should find someone my age. Maybe I should give sehun a chance. He's the one who actually likes me after all.

"Noona you okay?" Eunwoo says as I passed by him in the living room.

"I'm okay tell grandpa chimmy I'll be out with some friends okay?"

He nods smiling and I pat his head before leaning down to kiss him in the forehead.

"Bye noona."

_________

Lana's pov

"Has anybody seen Minji?" I asked setting up the plates for dinner.

"Ooh noona said she's with friends."- Eunwoo

"Weren't you the one who let her go?" Jimin asked looking at me.

"What? You're the one who gives them permission to go out."

"She told me to tell grandpa chimmy." -eunwoo

"Call your sister lanie."

"I tried but she wasn't picking up." -lanie

"Do you think something bad happened to her?"

"No, lets not think negative," Jin says. "I'll have some guards trace her down."

"I don't think you need to do that I'm already here." A voice said coming into the kitchen.

"Where the hell were you?" -jimin

"out with some friends?" She says making a duh face.

"With Who's permission?" -jimin

"My own." -Minji

"Calm your little attitude before I do it for you." -jimin

"Minji I think next time you go out you should give us all a heads up so we can know where you are." Namjoon said looking at her and pointing the chair next to him. "You saw what happened to your sister last time let's not make the same mistakes."

She took the sit next to him and looked at us. "Sorry it won't happen again."

"Damn right it won't." -jimin

"Who were you with Anyways? Who are these "friends" you hang out with?" -Taehyung

"I was with sehun." -Minji

"Ohhhhhh him." I say. "You need to bring that boy over to eat with us."

"No." -yoongi

Minji rolled her eyes and looked at her dad who was already scrunching his face at my comment.

"You bring that squirt over and I'll beat his ass." -jimin

"Well it sucks that you don't like my boyfriend dad." -Minji

All of our eyes widen. We all looked at her surprised. Yoongi and jimin were death glaring her.

"B-boyfriend?" Lanie repeated. "But what happened to-"

"He's my first boyfriend ever so at least fake it and be nice if I ever bring him around." She said purposely cutting off her sister.

"Break up with him."-yoongi

"What? No." -Minji

"You're too young." -yoongi

"No I'm not." -Minji

"I think he's right. You're young." -hoseok

"But I know what I'm doing." -Minji

"Minji just do it I don't trust him. We don't even know him.." -yoongi

"I don't care he's my boyfriend! Not yours! Who cares if you guys don't know him!" -Minji

"Fine then don't break up with him," Jimin said standing up. "But don't expect me to like him."