Lana's death

Month 1

I have a bump growing now

Jungkook loves to touch it even tho it's barely visible.

Jimin still ignores me and he hasn't slept in the room with me, well actually he hasn't slept at all because He's no longer drinking his sleeping pills.

Jin checks up on me every single day and feeds me organic things and a small bottle of blood.

Yoongi, tae and Namjoon have been going on missions with Jimin.

Hobi stays to watch the house with the rest and Tae barely speaks to me.

Month 2

I'm starting to look pale and my bump is visible, it's not that big but you can tell it's there

Jimin is still giving me the silent treatment. He makes me feel like I don't exist.

If I was really the most important person in his life he wouldn't be ignoring me in my last months of living.

It sucks knowing I'm gonna die to be honest and I do feel bad for leaving Jimin and my baby but this is what I chose, at least he has something that is a part of me. I know I sound really selfish but I just don't wanna live knowing I killed a baby.

Month 3

My stomach is a little bigger than before. I look thin from my legs and arms.

I get to know the baby's gender next month. I'm curious to know what I'm having.

If I have a girl I want it to be like me and if I have a boy I want it to be like his dad except not in the Mafia and all those bad things.

Tae finally talks to me he's been spending a lot of time with me and jungkook.

Jungkook is always with me and never wants to leave me alone. He's been acting a little cold towards jimin because of the way he's been treating me.

Jin is still giving me healthy foods and checks up on my baby in the nurse room once a week.

Namjoon sometimes sits with me to talk about life.

Month 4

I LOOK BIG. It's so obvious that I'm pregnant now.

I'm struggling on walking so jungkook insists to carry me everywhere. I really love his company it makes me feel so much better and I don't feel alone at all.

Today is the day I get to know what I'm having and I'm so excited about it but It'll be better if Jimin was here.

"So Lana are you ready to know?" -Jin

"Yes"

"Congratulations ITS A GIRL!" -Jin

"OH MY GOD IM HAVING A GIRL" I screamed while hugging jungkook and tae

"Can I hug my wife?" jimin asked standing in the doorway

Jungkook and tae immediately let go and scooted to the side for Jimin to walk through, he approached me and hugged me lightly