"Dad watch out!"

Lanie's pov

I was standing in front of a cliff with a knocked out Jeno in my arm.

"I hate you." I say laying him in the edge.

I hear footsteps behind me. I already knew who it was by their scents that's why I didn't bother to turn around.

"Lanie stop."

"I'm not doing anything." I say

"Leave this to us now." Namjoon said dragging Jeno away from the cliff.

"What are you guys gonna do with him?"

"Go home." Jungkook replied

I rolled my eyes and walked away. Dad glared at me as I walked passed him and taehyung got a hold on my hand but I slapped it away. "Don't touch me."

I made it home. I zoomed into my room and slammed the door shut. I didn't expect to see Minji there but there she was sitting in my bed and looking at me weirdly.

"What? Do I have something in my face?" I asked

"Y-you have red eyes." She said.

"No shit I'm half vampire." I said annoyed.

"No lanie you seriously do. You have veins."

"What?" I ran to the closest mirror and looked at myself scared.

"That's normal," a voice says from the door. "I have them so you're going to have them too."

"Why?"

"I don't know it's a normal thing." Mom says. "But you don't have the same abilities as me because you're half human. You're gonna be a little more weaker."

Mom stands behind me and we're both looking at the mirror. I could kinda see the resemblance in us. Except she was a little more lighter and more prettier.

"Where's Taehyung?" Lisa asked barging through the door.

"I don't know."

I felt my vision going back to normal once I realized the world wasn't dark red anymore.

I stared at my mom and wondered if she had really been following jeno this whole time.

_______
Afternoon

"Why did you do that without telling me?" Dad asked mom.

Mom rolled her eyes and stared at dad with the meanest face. "You weren't going to do shit anyway. Remember when I beat dahyun up because she insulted me and you got mad at me and asked me why I did it? Do you remember what you said to me after that?"

Dad was silent. He was death glaring mom and she was just waiting for him to answer.

"Answer jimin." -mom

"I obviously got mad at you because I needed the drugs she was offering." -dad

"Jeno's family was offering you drugs as well. If I had told you about this you wouldn't have done shit because 'I nEeDeD tHe DrUgS" mom says mimicking dad.

"This is different Lana!" Dad yells and stands up slamming his hands on the table making me, Minji and eunwoo jump a bit.

"Our daughter was about to get rape do you really think I wouldn't do nothing?!" -dad

"I was getting slapped up in front of you and you didn't do anything until I started throwing fists at that bitch!" Mom yells. "You're always dick riding for your drugs!"

Dad was fuming, he started walking closer to mom but yoongi got on the way and pushed him back.

"Move yoongi im about slap some sense into this bitch." He said.

"Dad stop." Minji said.

Mom picked up a plate and threw it at dad. We all lowered our heads to prevent getting hit. "Do it then!" She yells.

"Jimin back off." Tae said standing in front of mom.

We all knew dad had a short temper, mom knew that too but she was always getting on his bad side.

"If you guys don't fucking move im snapping each of your necks." -dad

"I want to see you snap mine." I said getting in front of mom.

"Lanie you little shit move."

"Dad watch out!" Minji yelled. Dad looked up and there was a flying plate going his direction.

Dad's anger pushed Taehyung and yoongi out of the way and jungkook pulled me to the side so dad wouldn't hurt me.

He grabbed her by the chin in a harsh way and made her look up to him. "Disrespect me one more time I won't hesitate to hurt you."

"You won't." Mom smirked.

His grip on her face went even more tight and mom's eyes were watering due to the pain.

"You really think I won't?" He asked squishing onto her more.

"Maybe you're the one who needs morphine!" Mom yelled in his face and pushed herself back. She stumbled a little but Namjoon caught her fast before her bottom touched the ground.

Dad looks at her and mom breaks the eye contact as she passed by him and leaves the house. He watched her go but didn't say anything to stop her.

I pushed myself away from kookie's hold to run after her but hoseok grabbed me and told me to let her be.

______
Night

It was dark and mom hasn't come home yet. Dad sent some of his men to go out and look for her but half of them came back with no news.

Minji had came into my room saying she had read Jin's mind and he was worried but I didn't seem to understand why until I asked her what was he thinking about.

Apparently Jeno's dad, is in critical condition in the hospital, his car exploded and both of his legs had to be cut off. His men are everywhere. Their out looking for the person who did this to him.

Jeno's mother was actually killed. Mom did cut her into pieces and sent it to each of his family members. I didn't know mom had it in her.

Dad wasn't feeling good knowing Mom did such thing. The boys felt uneasy. Yoongi wasn't surprised. Something in him told him that Mom's past was going to make her like this, evil, cold, full of rage and desperate for revenge even though those guys had nothing to do with what she went through. She just made it a way to release anger.

Yoongi told us how he always explored mom when she was around him. She was sometimes unhappy and quiet but dad somehow made her act different. He said he was so sure that she was going to have dark veins and ever since she got them he knew that every prediction he made about her would become real.

It was strange.

Now he's telling us to not lose hope because mom was still somewhere out there finding a way to release anger.

Looking down at a Polaroid of her, Namjoon's words about her play in my head. "Your mom is a fighter. She survived many things."

And now that I think about it I want to know more about her life. I want to know everything that she survived.