"Its just a nightmare"

Lana's pov

"Lana wait" I heard jimin say but I ignored it

There's no way ima talk to him. I can't stand being in the same room as him I can barely even stand living in the same house as him.

Jimin's pov

"Has she spoken to you guys?"

"Yeah to me, tae and Jin" -jungkook

"How about you yoongi?"

"Nah but I don't think she's mad at me"-yoongi

I tilted my hair back and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Save her pancakes for later" I told them before leaving to my room.

I threw myself on the bed and started to think about Lana's beautiful features and perfect body. I was having my moment but suddenly was interrupted by someone barging in the room.

Lana's pov

I walked in Jimin's room and went straight to the closet to get my things, I can tell from the corner of my eye that he was mad because I didn't knock, he hates when people walk in without knocking but I didn't care my things were in here. I can already see him looking at everything I'm doing.

"What are you doing?" -jimin

I obviously ignored his question and kept packing my clothes because it was pretty obvious what I was doing.

"I asked you a question" -jimin

Again I ignored him

I grabbed all my clothes and got up to leave but jimin slammed the door and stared deep into my soul

"i asked you Where are you going?" -Jimin

"Thats none of your business"

"It is my business Lana you're my girlfriend"

I stared at him confused and angry.

"Move"

"Baby  lets talk please" -Jimin

"I said move" I yelled opening the door

Jimin blocked my way and asked "How long are you gonna be ignoring me for?"

"Jimin if you don't move I'm-"

I stopped when I saw his shiny eyes with tears falling from them.

"Lana I'm so sorry I love you and I didn't mean to hurt you this way please forgive me" he said falling down to his knees and dragging me along with him.

My eyes started tearing at the sight in front of me.

"Jimin get up" -Lana

He can be an asshole and everything but he really did have a soft spot.

"No lana you promised you were gonna stay and you're leaving" -jimin