"Its here!"

Lana's pov
4th week of May

"Omg mom you're due next week! How are you feeling?" -Minji

"Like shit but I'm so happy I'm finally pooping this baby out. It's giving me so much back pain."

"Any names for it?" -lanie

"If it's a boy I'm calling it jimin but if it's a girl we'll name it, Mina."

"Why Mina?" Jimin asked

"I don't know it's nice and I like it."

"Me too." -Taehyung

"I'm going to sleep I'm tired. This is a warning to all of you," I say pointing at each person in the house. "If any of you wake me up I'll hurt you so bad your dead parents will feel it from heaven."

"Bold of you to assume they're in heaven." -jungkook

"Fine I'll just scrape your face all over the concrete."

"Violence isn't the answer to this Lana." -Namjoon

"I said what I said." I yelled walking upstairs.

I plopped myself under the blankets and took an hour nap.

It could've been longer if the sudden pain from my stomach didn't randomly appear.

It started hurting so much my eyes began to cry. I had to squish a pillow because I couldn't handle it anymore.

Jimin wasn't in here with me so it was difficult for me to stand up and get help.

My breathing became heavy and I slowly removed the sheets off me to get out of bed.

I was like an old lady grabbing my back and walking at the same time.

At this point I couldn't even walk down the stairs. I was dizzy and weak.

Luckily hoseok was passing by and held onto me.

"Are you okay?" He asked trying to keep me standing. "Lana Answer me."

"I think my water broke."

"What?!" His eyes went huge. "You think?!"

I was a little panicky with tears in my face.

I began feeling a sharp pain underneath my belly and I groaned loudly.

He slowly picked me up and Zoomed into the living room.