Missing

Jungkook's pov

"Ew why do you look like that?" Jimin asked his youngest daughter

"I don't know? why do you look constipated?" She shot back

"Excuse me?" -jimin

"You're excused." -Minji

"I hate your stupid attitude. You're the replica of your mom." -jimin

"Thanks I know." -Minji

"Wasn't a compliment." -jimin

"Guys stop. Lanie hasn't answer my messages." I say freaking out.

"What was she wearing when she left?" -yoongi

"a smile" -Jin

"Jin it's not time for jokes," I say. "She was wearing an elegant dress."

"She's probably having so much fun in some party she forgot she had a phone." -Namjoon

"Or a family" yoongi sighed

"No she usually answers my messages. no matter how much fun she's having, she answers."

"What's up with you two?" -hoseok

"Nothing."

"Then why are you so worried?" -Namjoon

"Because of Eunwoo, hyung," I say coming up with a random reason for them not to get on to us. "He's been asking for her."

"Oh right. Where is he?" -jhope

"I Told him to sleep and that lanie was on her way but really she hasn't answered my messages."

"Jimin try calling her." -Jin

He nods and calls his daughter but nothing.

"Joon you haven't got any visions?"

"No kook..... well not yet." -joon

I zoom upstairs and pace back and forth calling her non stop. It would send me straight to voicemail. I started to panic.

"Lanie where the fuck are you?" I whisper under my breath.

hours passed and during all that time I was staring at my phone waiting for a call back. Nothing was coming in. I was so close on walking out of the house to search for her myself. I zoomed downstairs and told jimin lanie was missing cause she hasn't returned home. He went furious and got some of the bodyguards to go on a search for her.

Lanie's pov

I woke up with blood dripping in the side of my head. I had an enormous headache I felt like my heart was beating there.

I got up and noticed there was a chain tied on my hands but Both of my feet were free. I tried to run but Jeno's creepy voice stopped me and it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Don't even try babe. You can't leave."

"What do you want from me?" I cried

"You know you look so much like someone I dated." He says standing in front of me. "But I fucken hate that bitch. Thats why I can't see your face any longer. It irritates."

"I'm sorry I'll change my look. I'll cut my hair. I'll fix my face." I shout out.

He laughs and shakes his head "it's not just your appearance lanie. You act like her too."

"Please let me go. Please. Please."

He gets close and slaps me. "Shut up shut up shut up I can't stand you."