Monstrous Strength

Jimin's pov

I parked the car and walked in to see jungkook amd lanie sitting in the couch with eunwoo.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" I ask sitting down in the sofa across them. Everybody followed. I faced lanie and she was crying a lot.

"Lanie Princess What happened?" I ask. She shakes her head trying to catch her breath. Jungkook places a hand on her thigh and nods.

"Eunwoo can you please look for yeontan upstairs?" Jk asks. The kid nods and runs up.

"The hell is going on?" -Namjoon

"Y/n is dead." Jungkook says coldly with no emotions.

"What?"- Lana

"You're lying right?" -Minji

"she was killed." He says pinching the bridge of his nose. Lanie starts to cry harder and Lana goes to her and hugs her tight.

"What are we going to tell eunwoo?" -Lana

"I don't know but you have to tell that kid now." Jin says shaking his head in disbelief

"I think it's best for lanie to tell him since he's attached to her." -tae

"Who is he going to stay with now?" Hyuna asked

"With me." Jk and lanie said at the same time

"I don't know lanie. Are you sure you can handle him? He's a kid he's going to be a big responsibility." -Lana

"I'm sure mom." Lanie says wiping her tears.

"Found him!" Eunwoo yells coming back down holding yeontan.

"Eunwoo can you please come here?" -lanie

He nods and sits between jungkook and lanie.

"There's something I need to tell you" lanie says kneeing infront of him. "Please be strong."

"You Okay Noona?" He asks wiping her tears away.

"Eunwoo mommy isn't coming back." She says

His face goes straight. We couldn't read his expression.

"She isn't? Why? She doesn't love me like you said she did?" -eunwoo

"No eunwoo it isn't that," she cries. "She's gone. Mommy is in the sky."

Eunwoo's eyes get glossy. "I don't have a mommy anymore?"

"But I'll be here for you. We're all here for you." She tells him pointing around her

"Mommy left me! She never loved me! You lied to me!" He yells

"Eunwoo please don't do this I'm hurting too." Lanie cries hard. Eunwoo seems to noticed so he stopped throwing a tantrum and hugs her neck.

"Can you be my mommy?" -eunwoo

She nods and smiles between her tears. "Of course I can."

"Can he be my daddy?" He points at jungkook. "I never had a daddy."

Jungkook hugs him. "I'll be whatever you want me to be buddy."

Eunwoo smiled But doesn't seem satisfy. He's hurt. I can read his head. I would've been too. He was with his real mom over centuries. It'll be hard for him to get over her.

"I hope you guys know this is a huge responsibility for you two." Jhope says.

"Yeah I know and I'm planning to move out." Lanie says standing up as she wiped another tear away.