He's back

Lanie's pov

"Hey jimin" a guy says walking towards dad to shake his hand. "Im Lee Minseok"

"I've been waiting for you" Dad says smiling.

"I came with my son." The guy says scooting to the side to make him visible. "This is Lee Jeno"

I felt my smile fading.

Someone tell me this isn't real.

He found me. He's back. He's really back.

He walks a bit to the front limping and bows after minseok pointed at us "Jeno this Are the park's"

Am I the reason why he limps?

"Nice to meet you all." Jeno says looking directly at my soul. Jungkook notices my face and wraps an arm around my waist to get closer to my ear. "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm Fine. I'll be right back I need to use the bathroom."

"Don't take long." -jk

I nod and walk away.

As soon as I go in I slam the bathroom stall and begin to throw up as I cried. The nervous feeling I had was making me feel sick. I hug my body tight as my back leans in the stall and slowly slides down remembering all the pain from that stupid day.
I'm afraid of this guy. I need to tell dad or I need to get rid of him fast.

A lady walks in and stares at me weird. I smile at her and she approaches me handing me a wipe. "You have something on your lip." She says smiling back. "Thank you" I reply.

I get up and wash my mouth not caring about my lipstick going away. The lady looks at me like if she was feeling sympathy and takes out her lipstick passing it to me.

"Whatever you're going through I'm sure it'll get better my darling. Your eyes are way too pretty to be having any type of pain in them."

Can I just hug this lady so tight?

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

I give her lipstick back and she puts it in her bag. On her way out she tugs a piece of my hair behind my ear and smiles.

"Can I get your name?" I ask her

"I'm Hwasa."

"Thank you Hwasa."

She walks out and I take the deepest breath before walking out too.

I spot mom holding eunwoo as she talked to hyuna and Minji while dad was having a conversation with the others.

"Noona." Eunwoo calls out smiling big as soon as he spotted me.

"Hey little one."

I grab eunwoos hand and take him to the dessert stand letting him choose his favorite sweets. I didn't notice how distracted I was with him until a hand squished my wrist so tight I almost let out a cry.

"Do you think you can get away that easily?" He whispers loud enough for me and eunwoo to hear.

"What do you want" I ask feeling my tears coming. I was trying my hardest not to seem weak and I was achieving my goal.