Heaven

Lana's pov

"Welcome Back girls" he said.

"What the hell do you want?" I gritted through my teeth.

"If it's another mission we don't want to be a part of them anymore so just let us go you wasted your time getting us" -lisa

"Who said it was another mission?" Beakhyun asked tilting his head.

I was pulled into a sit and chains were wrapped around my wrist.

"Don't touch my daughters"

"Oops" -baekhyun

"I didn't need you girls I just wanted hyuna but you were all being stubborn so I brought you along" -beakhyun

"What the fuck do you want from me?" Hyuna angrily asked

"I don't want anything from you. He does" baekhyun pointed at the door and Kai walked in.

"I'll leave this on your hands now. This is what you asked for and you finally have it. I'll be leaving some of our members in here just in case" baekhyun whispered to him and walked out. Kai bowed and faced us.

"Hey baby" he smiled at hyuna. He approached her and started caressing her face. "I want us to be together again. I miss you I miss you so much you don't know how bad i feel not having you around. It honestly kills me"

her eyes were getting teary. "Y-you don't miss me liar"

"Don't call me that cause they will be consequences" -Kai

"LIAR LIAR LIAR" she yelled louder. His hand went up in the air. It was slowly coming down towards her face but I broke out of my chain and pushed him away.

"Don't touch her" I gritted through my teeth.

"Don't make me kill your daughters" -Kai

"You ain't touching anybody!" Lisa yelled breaking off her chain. She took them off everyone and placed Minji and lanie behind her. Jennie stood next to her and started shielding them with her body too.

"I guess i have no other choice" Kai said doing something weird with his eyes.

"Hyuna w-what is he doing?"-Jisoo

"His a hypnot-" she couldn't finish her sentence cause Kai was doing something to her with his eyes. I looked back and they were all frozen staring at him.

"Fuck his hypnotizing them" I yelled. I immediately started spreading my mental shield. I made it expand to all the girls and kai's ability was wearing off.

"The hell was that?" Jennie asked

"His hypnotizing you guys" -hyuna

"He can't now" I smirked

"Ahhhh I see you have that one cool ability nobody really has. that's a rare one" -Kai

"You can't do shit now"

"You're just gonna give me a hard time. I'll have to get rid of you first" -Kai