Park Chaeyoung

Jimin's pov

"This is the last girl out of the 5 we chose," baekhyun smiled pointing his hand at her
"Park chaeyoung"

I quickly glared at Lana who's eyes were teary staring at the blonde girl across her.

Lana started approaching me and asking me if this was a dream. She would shake me and tell me to tell her it was just a dream.

"It isn't a dream Lana"

"No pinch me Come On wake me up" -Lana

She removed her shield letting me read her mind.

Lana: take me home please

She was silently crying into her hands not facing the blonde girl. She avoided her stares and looked at the ground all broken.

"Rose" chanyeol smiled.

Rose smiled back at him and made her way to Lana but Lana didn't feel her coming she just started walking out when Jackson stopped her.

"Please just talk to her" he told her

"No" Her voice sounded serious and cold.

Chanyeol pulled her by her arm and stood her in front of rose. She was struggling to get out of his hold and I was too confused to stop him.

"Lana" rose says "I'm so sorry for leaving you"  She reached out to touch Lana's hand but she smacked them away

"Why would you leave me?" she cried "I suffered so much because of you"

"I know and I'm really sorry.....please let's talk this out" -rose

"No there's nothing to talk about with you You messed up our family. Mom and dad divorced because of you!" My wife yelled

Rose started crying and she was still trying to approach her but her sister stepped back and zoomed her way out. We all followed her as she got in the car.

Lana, me, Namjoon, tae, Lisa and jungkook drove in one car while hobi, Jin, yoongi, bambam and the other two girls drove in another one following behind my car. Chanyeol, and Jackson stayed back with rose.

On our way home everything was silent and all you can hear was Lana sobbing. I placed my hand on her thigh and gently brushed my thumb on them to comfort her.

I was able to read her thoughts since she wasn't shielding herself from us.

Lana's pov

All this crying was giving me flashbacks of a lot of different things. All of things that broke me.

*Flashback of Rose*
"I'll always be here for you, you know? Don't keep things to yourself" -rose

"I know thank you, I wouldn't know what to do without you"

She got close and caressed my head as I leaned on her chest. We were so close we were more like inseparable. She was the type of bestfriend everyone wanted. The type of sister everybody wished for.

"The only times I won't be here for you is when I die, but keep in mind I'll be watching over you from above, I'll be your guardian angel." -rose

"But if I die first I'll be yours"
*End of flashback*

Now I understand why Rose said that so unexpectedly. Maybe she did plan to fake her death? But then jimin tortured and killed her? Something isn't clicking....