Unexpected Phone Call

Lana's pov

"Eomma is this her?" A little boy says.

"Yes Eunwoo this is her." -y/n

The little boy approached me and he gave me a flashback of my first child, Lanie.

Lanie, smaller version:

He tapped my thigh and stared at me with a cute little face as I explored him a little longer

He tapped my thigh and stared at me with a cute little face as I explored him a little longer. He looked like the replica of Jungkook. "pretty noona" he said. I patted his head and kneed down to be closer to him.

"Wow you really look like jungkook" I said smiling

"Me what?" Jungkook asked coming through the door with a grocery bag on his left hand.

"He looks like you"

Jk looked over at us and looked surprised at the kid "Oh He's here already? Should've called me I would've came sooner"

Namjoon looked uneasy for a moment. He looked like he was hesitating over something and I couldn't help but pull him to the side and ask him if he was alright. He nodded and started walking towards y/n. "Do you mind if I look into your eyes?" She shook her head and mouthed "not at all" making eye contact with him. She was letting joon focus himself on her.

We all watched everything while Lanie, Lisa & Hyuna played with Eunwoo.

"Holy shit" Joonie randomly mumbled.

We were all now confused and his eyes were big like What you call HUGE. They almost popped out of his pop sockets.

Jimin walked in and eyed the little boy before looking at all of us.

"i know you guys won't believe this shit but I think this is your sister" namjoon blurted out starring at y/n.

"Who's sister?" -jhope

"Jungkook t-this is your sister" -Namjoon

"Hyung what are you saying?" -jk

"Your parents were in my visions I saw them multiple times in her" -Namjoon