I'm happy with life

Start from the beginning

We sat down in the seats. I sat next to Sweet Pea holding his hand. "Greetings, Heathers Family. Now, before we start today, there's been a slight change to our creative team. You all know, Evelyn Evernever has been helping me produce,  but I've also asked Evelyn to step up, and be my codirector." I gulped Evelyn's gonna be a director?

She walked over to his side. "Yay! So fun." Betty soon after spoke of my feelings.

"What? Kevin, no. You always direct the musical alone." I nodded "Yeah, Kevin are you sure about this?"

"It has been incredibly stressful, guys. Especially after last year's events." I glanced back at Fangs just in time for him to talk, "Can we just, not talk about Midge. Please?"

Kevin ignored Fangs request, "Now. Let's do a run down of everybody's parts to catch Evelyn up to speed." I smiled taking my chance to speak first, "I'm playing Veronica Sawyer. Outcast turned Heather, turned outcast again." Sweet Pea squeezed my hand.

"Hi, I'm Sweet Pea. Um, I'm playing JD, Veronica Sawyer's badboy love interest." I laughed waving air quotes in the air to which he rolled his eyes in reply.

"Reggie Mantle, aka Jock Ramswini, gonna bro it out with my bud Arch here." Reggie took his head, and gave him a noogie, "Just two single straight dudes doing some data." (I'm sorry I can't tell what he said.)

"Given how much dancing there is Heathers, Evelyn, and I felt we should bring on a choreographer." Cheryl smiled like she thought it was her, "So give a big, Heathers hello to Riverdale's Resident fly girl, Toni Topaz!" I smiled when she came on stage clapping along with the others.

"Um, does anyone have a chainsaw, because what the—"

I whooped loudly to cut her off which she definitely didn't enjoy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

After the introduction for Evelyn, Sweet Pea went to go get some water. I found Archie wandering the halls. "Hey, Arch." He smiled softly when he noticed me.

"W'sup, A.J." I breathed it a heavy sigh trying to figure out if I really wanna do this.

"I was actually gonna ask a favor." His eyebrows furrowed, but he nodded. "Okay."

"Can you teach me?" I shouldn't have blurted that, now I sound like an idiot. Archie laughed, "Teach you what, Kira?" Once again, I sighed.

"Can you teach me how to box?" He looked surprised by the question. "You? Want me? To teach you how to box?" I laughed.

"Normally, I wouldn't ask this, but I just-I'd like to feel like I can protect myself, ya know? And, I completely understand if you say no, but I saw you boxing in the ring, and your-"

"I'll do it." I laughed with a big grin "Really? Thanks Arch!" I pulled him into an excited hug. I don't really know why I was so nervous to ask that, but he said yes, and that's all that matters.

I could hear him chuckling in my ear as I pulled away. "But A.J., does Sweet Pea know about this?" I shook my head "I'm gonna tell him, I swear. Just, not right now."

"How come?"

"Pea's got a lot on his plate, and I don't want him worrying about some dumb boxing lessons." He nodded "That makes sense."

"So, when do we start?!" He laughed "Eager much?"

"A little."

"Okay... how about tomorrow? After school, and then after that we can go to like Pops, or something."

"Sure thing, Arch."

A/N: I don't know how I feel about this chapter yet. It's really short, I know. But what do you think of A.J. asking for boxing lessons? How do you think SP will react when he finds out?

Don't be a silent reader.

Vote!

Comment!

And let me know how you feel.