I'm happy with life

A/N: Word in italics will be singing.

I've always been a fan of musicals. Even after the events of last year, I was down to help Kevin convince the Principal, and the Mayor to let us do one this year. "We were so tiny." Kevin turned to me taking my hand "Happy, and Shiny. Playing tag, and getting chased."

I followed him out of the room along with Evelyn, Hermione, and Principal Weatherbee, "Then we got bigger, that was the trigger. Like the Huns invading Rome. Welcome to my school." I stepped up next to him with a bright smile, "This ain't no high school. This is the thunder dome." Kevin took my hand, and we began to sing in unison.

"But I know, I know, I know. Life can be beautiful. I praaayy, I pray for a better way. If we could change back then, we could change again. We can be beautiful. Just not today." A boy in a letterman jacket knocked the books out of the other's hand "Dweeb." I rolled my eyes crouching down next to him to help him pick them up.

We walked into one of the classrooms, "Look, listen. You guys don't know what kids are thinking, what their dealing with. Whyyyyyyy." I went to sit down next to Sweet Pea. "Why do they hate me? Why don't I fight back? Why do I act like such a creep? Why did I hit him? Why do I cry myself to sleep? Somebody fix me. Somebody save me. Somebody give me something to live foooorrrr!" I wasn't apart of that singing segment.

Personally, I'm happy with my life.

"Are all you this miserable?" I laughed "There is Cheryl Blossom floating above it all as Heather Chandler."

"Ooh, oh. Heather, and Heather, and Heather."

"She was a real mess after her break up with Toni, but then she gave herself the role of HBIC. Veronica, and Betty are playing the other Heathers. Heather McNamara, and Heather Duke, but Cheryl is the legend." She stood next to her locker doing her makeup.

"And you know, you know, you know. This could be beautiful. Mascara, maybe some lipgloss, and we're on our way. Get this girl some blush, and Heather I need your brush. Let's make me beautiful. Let's make her beautiful. Okay?"

"Okay."

Before I realized what was happening, Reggie stormed through the halls shoving Fangs out of his way. I had to remind myself it was part of the show, so I wouldn't run over, and slap him, but really? That's a little extra.

"Out of my way geek."

"I don't want trouble." Reggie shoved Sweet Pea into Cheryl causing me to bite the inside of cheek annoyed. "Your gonna die at three pm."

Cheryl spun around, "Don't you dare touch me. Get away pervert." Sweet Pea turned to me "What did I ever do to them?"

I stepped over to him forming a line with all the other students. "Who could survive this? I can't escape this? I think I'm dying." Kevin threw open the doors of the theatre, and stepped in.

"And you know, you know, you know. Life can be beautiful. You hope, you dream, you pray, and you get your way. Ask me how it feels looking like hell on wheels." Cheryl stomped "My god, it's beautiful. I might be beautiful. And I'm your beautiful." We all huddled together "It's a beautiful freaking daaaayyy!"