Raph x Child! reader

An actual little kid reader, okay this was a request, now let's get started! (Note that the reader is about five years old)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I was walking with my babysitter from the park back to my home, when these weird men who looked all the same cornered us. My babysitter told me to run, I tried, but my legs aren't a grown ups, so I got grabbed really easily. "The one known as (Y/n) (L/n), is known as captured, now let's bring the (Y/n) to the place knows as TCRI." I scream and cry "nanny!" I yell out to him, he couldn't get to us, because the man threw me in a van. We went so fast, when the van turned I fell on these hard legged men, I knock on their leg, it's not human.

"Are you a monster?" I ask the man that's holding me, forgetting about them taking me for a minute. He looks at me saying "I am the being known as Kraang, I am not the thing known as monster that you speak of." I tilt my head and look at their face, those glasses look dark, I giggle as I grab them off of his face. "Look, look, who am I?.. I am not the monster, I am the one thing called Kraan!" He grabs the glasses from me. Then he hit me, I scream and tears stream down my face, the van stops, I notice a little window to the back.

I climb through to get away from the man who hit me, he's really mean!.... I fell into a box, next thing I knew, I couldn't get out. This box was bigger than me, I see the tiniest bit of light "hey Don, I found some junk for ya." A voice said as the box gets grabbed "better be worth it, this stuff isn't usually this heavy." A different person says "it shouldn't be heavy, just check for me!" A sound of annoyed is heard. I jump trying to get out to help them, the first voice I heared says "what the heck?!" Someone picks me up.

I smile as I look into their really pretty green eyes "I like your eyes, I never seened green ones before!" I say happily. He just looks at the other people that look like him saying "what do we do with her?" They all look at me. The one in a blue thing around his eyes says "try to see where she lives *clears throat while reaching for me* hi. I am not gonna hurt ya-" I wanted to stay in this persons arms "no!" I yell and hang onto their arm. They tried to take me from him "nooo!" I yelled about to cry "I wanna stay with him."

They stopped and I got held in a weird way "do ya know where ya live?" The one in a red thing asks me "I don't.... know." Tears started spilling, a different voice I haven't heared before says "comfort her Raph, she's crying." "Why do I gotta??" A completely new voice says "because she's not wanting to leave your arms." I get moved into a more comfortable hold, and hug, so I hug around his neck letting my tears fall. "I like uncle Raph!" I say being happy that he's helping me "uncle?" They all asked "yeah, uncle Raph."

I get put down so I hold out my hand for him "pwease" I say to him, he sighs and grabs my hand, I smile big. The one in a orange thing then says "wanna give uncle Mikey a hug?" He opens his arms wide for me. I make an upset face "no, not really" uncle Raph laughs and picks me up again "I'm gonna like ya. Just don't call me uncle, call me Raph, or big bro bro, it's better than being called uncle, kid." I nod my head saying "okay big bro bro!" "That's more like it!" Someone starts laughing, I look at blue.

"What're you laughing for?" Me and Raph both ask at the same time "you don't know anything about your home?" The one in the purple thing asks. I shake my head "no, I'm sorry purple, but all I know is that I had a babysitter watching me." Blue stops laughing and says "I guess we bring her to the lair until we figure out where she lives." I smile big, but Raph sets me down "I don't wanna babysit the tyke though" I frown hearing that. Mikey picks me up saying "it'll be no problem, I can watch her! She's so small, how hard can it be?"

-half an hour later-

Mikey screams as I ask "what's this do?" It shot a piece of burnt toast at his head, he screamed as he fell to the floor. I run up to him saying "what now? What now? What now? I wanna play!.... hide and go seek. I hide you seek!" He asks "wait, what?" But I already ran, accidentally stepping on a black thing on wheels. He screamed out in hurt, but I yell "come find me!" I ran into a random room, I look around and see Raph. I gasp saying "Raph!" He looks down at me saying "I thought Mikey was watching ya" I nod my head.

"Since he layed down on the floor for a second, I thoughted of playing hide and seek, he didn't say no, so I ran in here to hide." Raph looks down at me and says "well wanna talk since you're in here?" I nod my head happily. We sat down on his bed, I had to get help up, but I say "one time at home, I was chasing my mommy. She called this toy a knife! I asked her what it was, but she said to put it down, I wanted to see how good my throw was. So I looked at an apple on the dinner table, and threw the toy, I made it stick to the wall with the apple!"

Raph laughs at my story "okay, don't do that here, but that's amazin! What's your name?" I smile saying "it's (Y/n)." He started telling me about blu- I mean Leo, I still wanna call him blue from Raph's stories. He also told me about Donnie, I don't like Donnie, he's too big, I always feel like he's gonna squish me. He told me some more about Mikey, he sounds fun, but I like Raph more! He's funny, the right bigness, and he's fun. I laugh and jump on his back saying "piggy back ride!" He laughs too and walks to the door.

Once he opens it, he's running fast while hanging onto me, we ran past Mikey, a big rat, and a girl with red hair. Wait "April?!" I ask out happily, she looks at me "(Y/n) is that you??" Raph puts me down and I run to April. We hug for a second "what're you doing here?" I ask with a big smile seeing her, she side smiles. "I came here to visit these guys, Casey is worried sick about you!" I just say "ohhh that's his name. I always forget-" "you know her?" Mikey asks about to grab me, but I hit his hand so he wouldn't.

So instead Raph picks me up, he asks April "do you know where she lives?" She shakes her head "no, but Casey does. I'll text him right now and tell him she's here and fine, he called awhile ago being worried about her. Saying they were at the park, when Kraang got in the way and took her from him" "you mean those men who took me? They were mean. One of them even hit me!" I show my red arm, it doesn't hurt, it just left a red marky on me. Raph looks really mad, but says "I will kill every single Kraang brain I swear-" "I'll text Casey."

She starts tapping on her phone, I look up at Raph as he walks I to a different room "I'm gonna watch her until he gets here. Mikey did a terrible job at it!" "She has so much energy! I couldn't keep up!" I roll my eyes. "Then work out ya turtle!" I yell out as Raph finally makes it in the room with a smile, it doesn't look happy though. I look at him as he sits the both of us down "are you okay big bro bro?" I ask him scared that he's sad. He nods "I'm just gonna miss ya kid, that's all, Casey is gonna take ya back home to your parents."

I shake my head "aunt" he looks at me confused "wait, what?" I shake my head saying "you said parents, I live with me aunt. My mommy thought after the toy accident, I am not safe to be around, so my auntie takes care of me." He has some tears going down his face "it's okay, my auntie is more fun anyways, also if I didn't live with her I wouldn't have met you." He smiles with happy inside of him this time "red, you said she's here?!" I heared Casey say. I notice him frown while looking at me, he makes a serious face "get out of here, I don't need you."

I laugh and say "I'll visit Raphie, I promise!" I hug him around his shoulders while he's still sitting down in front of me. He waits a second to hug me back, we stayed like that for a minute "okay, bye bye Raphie. I'm gonna go before my auntie calls the police, I promise to visit!" I jump and hug Casey when he opened his arms. Casey looks at me, then looks at Raph "did she give you any trouble?" "No, not me at least. Can't say the same for Mikey-" "she's not just hyper, she's like me when I get sugar flavored pizza."

We laugh "it's called finding your childishness Mockey! Bye Leak! Bye Dandruff! Bye Raph! I promise to visit!" They all yell goodbye. Casey carried me all the way to back home, I fell asleep along the way, having a good dream of big bro bro.

Tbc

That is that, I am tired, I fell asleep typing this, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood