Parasitic! Raph x reader

Note: It's a bit long and also I didn't read through this 😅

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

This is basically a normal night down at the lair... though I decided to stay a week since my parental guardians have a business trip. Also I lied when I said it was a normal night - we went Kraang-investigating the other night and Leo got stung by a mutant wasp. He's been weird ever since and I'm pretty sure Raph basically got himself infected by Leo from a bite. Donnie, Mikey and I have been trying to stay away from them, but we got Leo tied up for a sample to make an antibody. Realization hit me though as I facepalm saying "guys, I really gotta go to the bathroom."

Mikey basically whimpers as he says "five bucks says she gets infected by Raph!" Donnie glares at Mikey and hits him again. "Don't say that... you really think you'll be okay?" Donnie asks me, so I nod saying "yeah, I'm a tough girl." He nods and flicks my arm in a weird little pattern "just knock like that and we'll know it's you." I nod once and just quickly go to the bathroom... it's quiet and I looked in the shower. No one's there, so I sigh in relief and go quickly, once I got done I just went to Raph's room real quick.

Grabbing a bat I smirk a bit and twirl it before walking out... 'he could be anywhere' I think to myself and walk slowly towards the lab. Though I felt like I was being watched, so I turn around and look up to see Raph at the wooden thingy above the couch. My eyes widened as he seen me looking at him and jumped down- I shriek and go to hit him upside the head. He ducked and I ended up hitting the door, so he grabs me and pulls me into the dojo as I screamed. 'What is he doing? What is he doing?? What is he doing?!' I think to myself scared out of my mind.

Raph pushed me up against the wall and smirks at me 'I don't like that smirk...' I think to myself before he slowly leans towards my neck. He mainly just licked at my neck and sucked, so I tried not to make a sound as I also tried pushing him back. That got him to growl as he pushed me up against the wall harder, so I basically made an embarrassing pleasured sound. Raph chuckled saying "you know you like it, (Y/n)~... just give in" I nervously bit my lip at this. 'Why is his voice so much deeper than usual?!' I think as I lean against the wall.

Before he could go to bite at my neck I finally remembered that Donnie and Mikey are the only ones aren't infected. My eyes widened as I punched Raph, he actually got knocked out by that as I wave the pain in my hand away. I start to think on what's happening 'does that mean I'm infected or no?...' shaking my head I just run towards the lab. A little chill went down my spine as I knock on the door with the rhythm Donnie told me to use. Though Mikey answered it and pulled me in saying "okay, I have an idea-" he fell down and fell asleep.

My eyes widen as I try to see if he's been bitten, but I see that he has a little hole in his arm which made realization hit. 'He must've got bitten and he gave himself the antidote...' I think to myself before running to the kitchen. Quickly I grabbed some honey and go towards the bathroom to make it look like my mouth is oozing that weird stuff. Then I quickly go out before slowing my walk and kind of dragging my feet a bit when I stop at the end of the hallway. 'Hopefully Mikey remembered how to make that antidote, or we're basically doomed.'

Raph is back at the top of that wooden thing as he looks back at Leo and Donnie, the two just walked out of the lab. "What about Michelangelo?" Raph asks which made Donnie respond with "he is no longer a threat to the egg. What about (Y/n)?" Raph smirks saying "she is also no threat to the egg" then he licks his lips. I try to act like them as I say "yes, this egg must hatch at all costs" then footsteps come out from the lab. We all look over and I can actually see the white in Mikey's eyes, so I smile and wink at him.

He noticed as he still tries to act like the guys as Leo says "Michelangelo, you have come to join us" Mikey responds with "yes. I finally understand what is so awesome about this egg" the egg starts moving and making some weird sounds. "Here it comes" Raph says before Donnie and Leo drop their weapons and Leo says "it it glorious." All three boys lift up their arms as I sneakily grab Leo's katana and stab this egg about twenty times. Then I hear Raph ask "what have you done?!" "Pulled your bacon out the frying pan, bro!" Mikey yells a bit smugly.

Mikey explained how he pulled himself together and everything, then he also told the bros that they're gonna feel drowsiness. They all fell quickly as Mikey looks at me confused "there's just one thing I don't really get dudette." I tilt my head confused as I continue to slice and dice at the egg and basically see three dead wasps. "How are you not infected when I can see the bite mark on your neck??" Mikey asks as he points at me. Realization hit as I nervously laugh "th-that's not a bite mark" I say and nervously rub at the back of my neck.

This just majorly confused Mikey, so I shake my head saying "don't think about it, let's just order some pizza for when the guys wake up." Mikey nods happily as he grabs his t-phone and starts ordering pizzas, so I smile softly at this. Looking back down at Raph I see he's still sleeping, so I sit down by his head as I caress his face a bit. Then I stand up and basically just hide in my room until Mikey'll knock on my door saying I have to go get the pizza. It didn't take long, but it turns out the others woke up and Raph decided to walk with me to get the pizza.

A small blush grows on my face as I just nod and walk with Raph towards where Mikey said the pizza guy will be. The walk was quiet until Raph sighs saying "(Y/n), I'm so sorry for-" "i-it's okay, you weren't in your right mind. I'm upset with myself more than you" "why?" "Because of how much I enjoyed it" I answer honestly. Raph walks a bit faster and stops in front of me, so I keep my head down since I don't wanna look him in the eye. He moves my face up as he's looking me in the eye, so I sigh softly saying "because we're friends, and feelings shouldn't change that."

Raph's eyes widened as a small smile grows on his face as he says "I... felt the same, that's why I only showed you my soft side." I side smile saying "I just thought you did that because you thought someone should know." He shakes his head saying "no! I just knew that I could trust you, and you would just accept it." I hug him saying "no duh I accept you... you're an amazing, turtle, Raph" Raph gasps softly before hugging back. Raph even hid his face in my shoulder a bit saying "I love you..." I chuckle softly saying "love you too."

~Bonus~

No one's p.o.v

-Raph & (Y/n) with the pizza-

Raph and (Y/n) are walking back into the lair as Raph is smirking while (Y/n) laughed a little at the joke Raph told. Leo and Mikey share a confused look, but (Y/n) set a few pizzas down with a smile saying "there ya go. I'm gonna go to my room for a bit, see ya for the movie tonight!" Then she pecked Raph's cheek. Raph blushed a bit as (Y/n)'s now smirking a bit and she walked away, so Leo and Mikey smirk a bit. Donnie could smell the pizza form her lab, so he runs out with a smile saying "finally" though Leo and Mikey start teasing Raph which made Donnie join in.

"Raphie does have a soft side, dudes!" "I didn't think I'd see the day where Raphael get a girlfriend-" "how'd he get a girl before me??" "SHUT IT."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood