Raph x reader

This is going to be angst (at least Imma try) so I hope I'll do good... I think it's too short 🙃

Raph's p.o.v

I sit up and stretch from being sore, the mission from last night was tiring.... I look at my T-phone and see what the day is. I widen my eyes and get up quickly, grab my mask and put on my belt and instantly text April.

R~ hey April, can you get my a box of chocolates? I can pay ya back when ya get here

A~ who's the chocolates for?

R~ I don't wanna say 😎

A~ ..... is it (Y/n)?

R~ 😑 I told you I DON'T WANNA SAY!!

A~ okay... I'll be over in about 10 min...

I put my phone away and begin to think '(Y/n) I hope no one tries to take you away from me... I don't know what I'll do if that happens' I walk out and go get breakfast. It's just pancakes, okay "hey where's the syrup?" I ask looking in the cupboard "sorry Raph, I used the last of it" Donnie says making me growl and walk out of the kitchen mumbling "I didn't want breakfast anyway" I see April walking in. I walk over to her and ask "how much was it?" "15$" I look down at the box and see it's in the shape of a heart "thanks April, here" I say handing her a ten and a five. She smiles and says "no problem, I gotta go bye Raph!" I chuckle and was about to walk to my room when I stepped on a skateboard and start rolling fast and I rammed into the wall. I see it was Mikey's skateboard "Mikey!" I yell and start chasing him, he screams and starts running "what did I do?!" I growl and was about to tackle him when I noticed the box of chocolates kinda smashed. I glare and say "FINE! I'M JUST GONNA GO, I'LL BE BACK IN A BIT!" I walk out of the lair really mad, I got up top and start punching garbage cans while no one was around.

I notice it just turned dark out, I try to calm myself down by breathing slowly 'okay Raph, you're gonna ask (Y/n) out even if it kills ya!!' I jump to the roof and start heading towards her apartment. What I see there though tore me up inside...... Leo was kissing (Y/n)! I instantly run over with the intentions of beating Leo up until he begged for me to stop. (Y/n) on the other hand, I was gonna let her watch "LEO! *tears stream down, and push the two away from eachother* why?..." I ask trying not to make him go blind. I have liked her ever since the day I saved her, and when I was finally gonna tell her I see her kissing my older brother! "Raph, I can explain-" "forget it, me and you both know who'll regret this later.... watch your back."

~extended ending~

A few years later, Leo kinda maybe dumped you for Karai (*cough* basically his sister *cough*) and Raph knew that left you heartbroken.... He always knew when you were upset. What he did to Leo though, let's just say it made you smile whenever you think back on it. Raph was in one of his angry moments, he tackles Leo and somehow made him break up with Karai. After a few (more like 20 or 30) cuts Raph made on his arms, you found out and he told you from that one Valentine's day he's been doing it ever since...

Now you're both together and make fun of Leo, because Karai won't take him back.

Tbc

I tried, I have no idea if it's good angst or not... and whoever requested this I hope you like it! I also hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood