Raph x reader x Casey

How many of these do you ever find???

*Warning: I did not read through this and it is about 1000 words long*

Title of oneshot: Movie Night

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I've been friends with the guys, April and Casey for as long as I can remember, since they saved me when footbots suddenly came after me. That only happened since Shredder thought April and Casey told me about the turtles though. After knowing them I argued with Leo, kind of like Raph does, but Mikey called it our playful banters. Which got to Karai, since she thinks me and Leo are together... which is sick because I don't like him. I love Casey and Raph, because they are both just so fun, great, hot- I mean..... god, I hate admitting this next part.

My best friend is Donnie, when he realized I liked Casey he tried to get me in a room with him so he could try to make a move on April. Then he realized I also like Raph, got confused on what to do, but is still supportive for me. Mona Lisa dumped Raph, but he's acting like everything's okay, when it isn't, he loved her... a lot. Either way, we got a new member to the team.... after she treid to kill Casey for hitting on her. We're patrolling in teams of three, I got put with both of my crushes by Leo, who thought it'd be best if we went together.

'It's obvious one of them likes me back, I just have to figure out which one..... unless- NO I've told myself over and over again. They both can't like me, because I can't choose between them!! They wouldn't go for a poly relationship.' "I think we're all good for tonight" Raph's words interrupted my thoughts, so Casey smiles. "We should watch a movie, I'd nominate my place if my dad wasn't home..." they both look at me, so I sigh and say "come on."

With that we went to my place for a movie, Raph texted in the group chat telling them that we're going to my apartment if they wanted to join. All of their answers are surprisingly 'no' in their own way.... but almost all at once, which I don't like.

Weeza: I ain't doin anything that involves Casey, sorry guys.
Donnie: I'm just gonna be working in the lab down at the lair...
Leo: I think I'm good, you guys have fun, Imma turn in for the night.
Mikey: I just want to play video games!
April: I was sleeping!
Weeza: no you weren't, you were with me and Donnie... you liar!

Basically Donnie, Weeza and April argued over an hour, so we just turned our phones off and walked in my window "we all know I live alone. Help yourselves to some snacks, I'll be picking out the move" I say and start looking over the movie. I found a good movie.... Tangled, it's always a good movie, so as we watch it, we have our fun. During the movie I actually got to lean my head against Raph as we smile, he didn't care at all. Then someone needed to change the movie, so Raph said he'd do it, making me groan 'he takes forever to choose one.'

Casey groaned and complains saying "Raph, don't take forever!" "You don't rush perfection, let me take my time, Casey!" I sigh and lean against the couch tired. "Come on, we're already tired" I say half awake and half asleep as I yawn, beginning to fall asleep. I just didn't know I was leaning towards Casey as I fall asleep....

Third person's p.o.v

Casey's eyes widen when he felt (Y/n) lean against his shoulder, so he smiled and pulled her closer when it took Raph a few minutes after to find a movie. Raph turned around and sees Casey and (Y/n), so Casey stuck his tongue out at Raph. "Okay, that's it!" Raph says angered and straight up tackled Casey off the couch, causing (Y/n) to wake up. She watched as the two started to wrestle on the floor and sighed, knowing she won't get through to them now. Usually she'd stop them before they started fighting like this, so she just got comfy as she watched them.

After about five minutes they started to look like they'd fall asleep right there, so (Y/n) layed in between them saying "you guys are idiots." The boys' eyes widen as they look at (Y/n), who is smiling at their shocked reactions right now. "How long have you been up??" Casey asks her, so she shrugs her shoulders "whenever you got tackled. It woke me up, so I just waited for you guys to stop" she explained absent mindedly, but is still tired. Raph sighs and lays back again, but (Y/n) is so tired as she says "you know.... you're both great."

Raph and Casey's eyes widen when they heard that, but (Y/n) is slowly starting to feel wide awake, but she couldn't stop herself saying her next words. "That's why I love you both..." now it was (Y/n)'s turn to have her eyes widen at her own words. She didn't know she was saying it out loud until it actually came out, so she sighs and face palms. "I am so stupid when I'm tired, sorry I was trying to keep it a secret since I don't know which one of you likes me back." All three of them sit up, sharing a look as Raph and Casey say "it's me- no, it's me! He's lying."

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I started blushing at their words, so they both look me in the eyes as I just start to laugh, leaning against the wall while putting my hand to my forehead. "O-Oh my god!...... you both actually like me back... I always told myself this wouldn't happen. I always thought this wouldn't happen, only because I can't choose between you two." Casey was the one to say "what if.... you don't have to?" Raph and I share a look, then look at Casey. "What??" We ask while looking at him, so he says "what if we share her??? I mean, think about it, we both love her."

Raph then says "true, and I know I lover her because I chose her over Mona" my eyes widen "wait, what?!" I ask shocked as my blush darkens. Casey nods "I was there, Raph told Mona off, she lies saying she dumped him, it's kinda sad." "Wait.... so you're talking about being in a poly relationship??" I ask confused while pointing back and forth between them. Raph shrugs his shoulders "as long as I still get ya, sure" I smile big and kiss Raph first. He was shocked, but kissed back, then I get pulled and into a weird sitting type of dip position.

"My turn" Casey says and starts kissing me, I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, Raph pulls me to stand up saying "now, let's finish that movie." We all start watching the movie, but I held both of their hands as I layed back in the couch. 'This will get hard to do after a while, but I hope that they can power through this with me. Love you guys.... best boys in my life.'

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood