Mikey x reader

This was a request, I'm surprised I can start it now considering the time... *the time is 10:50pm* let's do this! But in texts everyone's contact is basically just gonna be the first letter of their name, while for you it's Y. It's gonna be like that in all oneshots that I do

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I start waking up to my alarm 

"I will fight for the place where I'm free! To live together and exist as me~

I will fight in the name of Rose Quartz and everything that she believed in~

I will fight for the world I was made in! The Earth is everything I've ever known~

I will fight to be everything that everybody wants me to be when I'm grown~"

I smile from my alarm and turn on my phone and go through my playlist of songs, but then a text comes.

M~ sorry to do this in the group chat... but is anyone coming over?! I'm so bored!

L~ why don't you just watch tv?

R~ yeah, I'm trying to train!

M~ nothing is good on! Crognard is just playing a rerun

D~ then just go and see someone!

M~ oh yeah! Why didn't I think of that?! (N/n) you mind if I hang out before my bros try to kill me?

I roll my eyes but answer anyway

Y~ yeah I got nothing to do, just make sure no one sees you!

A~ wdym?

Y~ .... What time is it?

C~ gurl it's 7:30pm!

Y~ I didn't know! I guess I put pm instead of am!

M~ well at least we can have a sleep over!

Y~ *has left the chat from embarrassment*

-5 minutes later-

I put the popcorn next to the pizza that just got done, then a knock is heard from my window, I smile and instantly run over. "Mikey!" I yell out and hug him, he hugs back and then goes inside my room and closes the window. "What're we doing?" He asked in his childish voice happily making me internally fangirl, I like the turtle so what? "I got some movies from online and I wanted us to basically judge them for fun" I explain pulling him to my bed and we sat down. "Let's see what we have in store-" "booyakasha!" He interrupts and puts in a random movie, the previews begin, and so do the inside jokes.

-halfway through the movie-

"Oh my god The Croods is so funny! Who's your favorite so far?" "I want to say Guy! He names so many things that are already invented.... like shoes, or, or Belt!" "My favorite is (Favorite person bc you get to say)" "yeah they're awesome too, dudette!" He exclaims, but when Grug has to throw Eep over..... let's just say Mikey could've been happier. Mikey was balling and crying into my shoulder "awww he invented a hug! I will always remember how Grug invented a hug!... *laughs* It does rhyme *a tear slowly rolls down your cheek*" I lean my head on Mikey's shoulder. He jumped at first but then put his arm around me and we got comfy and watched the rest of the movie. "Dun dun duuunnn!" Mikey and I say in unison and then laugh instantly and lay back on my bed. "Wanna watch another?" I ask about to get up but he grabbed my arm before I could and said "let's just talk...." I smile and lay back down as we began to talk.

Mikey's p.o.v

I laugh at her story of school... 'does anyone like her?! No I can't lose her.. but it would be for the best, she could see him more often than I can see her' "Mikey....." I jump at her voice. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, yeah... what makes ya ask?" "You started spacing out, even when I said the pizza is getting cold" she joked and we laughed. But I realize this isn't just a crush like my bros said..... I love (Y/n)! "Mikey! Stop spacing out or I'll slap you with a pillo-" but then outta nowhere a ninja star goes through the window heading for her! I jump and push her out of the way and I barely dodged it. I look up and see footbots.... so many footbots! "(Y/n) we have to go" "why-" "now!" I say and we run out of her room and to the living room and through the secret door I found out about a week ago. "Where are you going? The doors that way!" She yells as I pull her "they might expect us to go that way!" I say and just concentrate on keeping her safe.

Back to you

I look back and hear an explosion "my stuff!" I yell and try to get out of his grip but he tightens it "you can't go back! They're already there!" Mikey yells being too serious. "Why are you serious all of a sudden?!" I ask as he reaches a door I didn't know about "to protect you." I feel a tear go down my face but I nod and we run out as you could hear through the walls "what about the other people?" I ask while we're still running "RUN! THE PLACE IS GOING TO EXPLODE!" Mikey yells and you could just hear the screams. I smile and once we're out I have to push Mikey behind a dumpster so the people can't see him as they're running. Once they're out of sight I lift him up and we walk towards the sewer lid, he jumps down and as I did the building explodes! I basically felt like a wind pushed me a little, and that made me bump into Mikey. I blush instantly at how close our faces are, he opens his big baby blue eyes and then immediately blushes at the closeness too.

I started leaning in but I don't think he knew what I was doing because he yelled

"I was right!"

I jump at the loudness and fall off of him during the process "oh.. sorry dudette come on! Let's go to the lair!" He exclaims and helps me up just to give me a ride on his shoulders. I laugh and lift my hands up and realize I've lost everything I had in that apartment, my pictures, my collectable toys, my clothes.... the present I was gonna give Mikey. "Hey don't be all sad! I don't like it when you're sad... wanna know something cool?" "What?" I ask as he makes his arm go inside his shell and grabs out the gift in its box, and a few movies. I laugh and he puts me down so I instantly hug him "you're the best!" I say as he hugs back. He let's go from the hug though making me confused, and then gently kissed me I blush and would've kissed back but he didn't give me the chance. "I'm sorry! Was it bad?" He asked worried making his bros come running in, I smile and decide to say "we're fine, but Mikey saved me" "what?! The three turtle bros ask in unison.

"He saved me from footbots... and if he didn't know about this secret exit... we would both be dead by now" I say making Donnie 'aww' Leo to shed a tear, while Raph looks down with a soft smile. "So thanks Mikey..." I say and kiss him gently like we were before, but this time I broke it to see all the surprised faces. "Also... here" I say and try to hand him the present, he's still too surprised about that kiss so I put it in his hands. "That will explain this... I'm gonna go and sleep I'm surprisingly tired" I say and laugh on the way to Mikey's room.

~extended ending~

Mikey looked down at the present in his hands, he knew that there was a reason to save this but he didn't know it, until now. "What do you think it is?" Donnie asks "well I don't know Don, maybe it's 20$ that I'm owed" Leo joked making Donnie playfully punch the elder brothers arm. Mikey didn't know if he wanted to open it now, or save it as a memory that you would even think about- "will ya open it already?!" Raph asks crying happy tears. Everyone looks at him and smiles so Mikey opens the present and sees pictures of the best times you guys agreed on, and at the bottom there's a note. Mikey grabs the note and reads it aloud

"'You know... It's not everyday that you make friends with giant mutant turtles, but to meet one as fun, funny, and cute as you are. I say I got lucky because I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, not even flying! I love ya Mikestar, signed (Y/n)'" Mikey was tearing up all over again. Turns out you were at the corner where the brothers couldn't see you, too bad they have a dad/sensei "I always knew you loved Michelangelo" he says surprising the turtle brothers. You laugh nervously, then all the turtle brothers, and Master Splinter, hug you from happiness. You laugh and hug back then after about what felt like five minutes you say "can I stay for a while?... since my building exploded and all" you and the turtles look towards Sensei waiting for his answer.

"Of course... my daughter"

Tbc

Okay that's what I came up with, I hope you'll like it, I also hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood