Leo x Depressed! reader

Just like the title says!! Here are the warnings-

*Warning: THIS IS LONG TO THE MAX and I wrote this as I was REALLY tired, so it might be retarded-
Also includes
; cutting, verbal abuse, cussing, mention of death, and starvation out of sadness*

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

-7am-

Another summer day.... you'd think that I'd be a happy teen, going to hang out with friends at the park, but no... I'm not a happy teen. In fact; I'm basically the opposite, people have been picking on me... no matter what I do.

If I try to hide under a large hoodie with jeans- "look - the girl needs to hide her ugliness!" Is what I get.
If I try to actually show skin with normal sized shorts and a t-shirt- "oh my god, no one can look that good that quickly. Do you think she went through surgery to try and fit in??" Is what I get with laughs.
If I just skip school for a day, I get- "she probably is a slut with someone younger than her..." the next day.

So I gave up trying, I take in everything and just take everything in...... never really showing my face, but when I get home... there's no one to turn to. My parents died in a car crash on a quick trip to get themselves some weed.... I always told them that'd kill them. Who knew I'd be right? Not to mention I have to juggle two jobs that take place right after school. I don't even get to visit my only friends - the turtles - or even get to know my crush, Leo, more. Unless it's the weekend, like today, but I'm gonna look weird coming down in a thin sweatshirt.

Everytime I went down I was in a thin sweatshirt.... during summer- they're getting more and more suspicious everytime I visit. All I can do is hope for the best as I walk into the lair, seeing everyone doing their usual thing. Donnie tapping away on his laptop while talking to Weeza, Mikey playing video games loudly with Raph. While Leo is reading a Space Heroes graphic novel, so I smile softly saying "hey guys." I gained all of their attention, Raph paused the game so he and Mikey could look at me.

"Again with the hoodie, (Y/n)?? It's summer!" Weeza and Raph complain, but I just roll my eyes saying "I like them, alright?" Weeza laughs a little. "So do I, but you don't see me wearing one during summer" was her answer, so I look away. Leo rolled his eyes at them saying "lay off guys, she's probably just naturally cold, so she wears that." I walk towards them and sit next to Leo on the couch saying "yeah, lay off" then I accidentally rubbed a cut the wrong way. My flinch scared Leo into flinching, but he tilted his head while raising an eye-ridge.... but he also looked like a confused puppy.

I mentally gush at the sight, but say "I-I'll go see why my arm is hurting... I'll be right back" then I run to the bathroom, leaning against the door. Sighing I slowly move my sleeve up to see the cuts I did last night..... it's still a bit touchy, so that's why it hurt. Closing my eyes I remember what I thought about that made me do it..... Leo never liking me back. 'It's true though!! There's nothing to like about me, I'm either too fat, or too skinny, too stupid, or too smart. It's always one thing or the other for me, even with the guys.... to them, I'm always too secretive.'

The thought made me want to do another cut, but there's no where I can do it on my arms..... 'what if I-' I didn't even finish my thoughts. My hand slowly went to my ankle, grabbing the pocket knife I have in my sock; for either this or defense. Then I lift up a bit of my jeans that's by my ankle, just enough to get a good cut on my shin. The blade feeling so cool against my skin as it lets out its hot blood, I sigh and put the pocket knife away. My pants leg went down instantly, so I immediately went into the living room with a soft (fake) smile.

"It was just a bruise from bumping my arm against a corner" I lie as I sat down again, seeing the pizza they ordered on the table instantly. "Okay dudette, do you want some pizza?? I just got it and it's fresh!!! My favorite kind of pizza." Mikey's comments of pizza just feel so overused or repetitive to me, so I blink and remember my thoughts. 'If I eat too much I'll get too fat.... BUT if I don't eat at all, I'll get too skinny and they'll expect something's up. Fuck it! I'm eating a slice' "I'll have a slice, I had a heavy lunch today" I answer as I grab a slice.