Mikey x Neko! reader just the way I am

(Don't play yet)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I got mutated a few years ago by the Kraang, they tried to turn me into a girl version of Tigerclaw. But the turtles came through the window before they could eject all of the mutagen, and I turned into a neko. So right now we're celebrating the fact that I'm NOTHING like Tigerclaw. Dancing to the music that Mikey has on shuffle, and I might of started to like Mikey after a couple of months after they saved me so there's a secret I get to keep from him with my best friend Donnie. Don figured out I liked him because I talk in my sleep and he was awake doing stuff with mutagen. But either way we're chanting for Leo for his dancing, then the song changed. Then this song came on.

(Now play)

Mikey started sing this to me, I didn't know it was karaoke.

"Oh her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining~

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying~

She's so beautiful and I tell her every day~" he pointed right at me, my jaw literally dropped from me being surprised. Everyone looked surprised, except Donnie he had a smirk on his face through out the whole time.

"Yeah I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me~

And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see~

But every time she asks me 'do I look okay?' I say~

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change~

Cause you're amazing just the way you are~" 

I love this song but he added a part and didn't sing the rest of the actual song. (A/n sorry I don't wanna type it all out)

"How you act everyday~

You always make me want to say~

'(Y/n) I will always love you'~

And I hope that you'll always say 'Mikey I love you too'~" 

He finished, also I'm pretty sure I have tears of happiness right now. I ran up to him and hugged him tight. I started to hear cheering and wolf whistles, I turned to see everyone, I may or may not have forgot they were there. I looked back at Mikey to see him blushing so bad that it's putting Raph's mask to shame! "I do actually love you too Mikey" I told him, he started smiling like an idiot and then dipped me and started passionately kissing me. I immediately kissed back, I broke the kiss though because I was running out of air. "I really hoped you would say that" Mikey said happily then Donnie took a picture of us, he probably did it when we kissed too. . . "Donnie get back here with that picture" I said playfully, I got out of Mikey's grasp chasing Don. I tripped him with my tail then yelled "DOG PILE!!!!" Everyone jumped on Donnie except Raph who was recording all of this as it was happening. I sat on top and yelled "I WIN" everyone laughed. 

-Le time skip to 20 years-

"And that's how we started dating, and got married" I told (D/n daughters name) "mommy why are am I part kitties again?" (S/n son's name) asked "that story I'll tell you another time" little did I know Mikey got home from work 5 minutes ago. Well (S/n) is a neko like me with Mikey's eyes and somehow hair that looked like Master Splinters. (D/n) on the other hand had hair like mine, but was like Mikey, a humanoid turtle. "Hey guys what're you talking about?" Mikey asked acting like he wasn't listening the whole time. "How you and mommy met" (D/n) said quickly, she's the oldest because she's 9, and (S/n) is 5. "That was a fun day right (N/n nickname)?" Mikey asked me kissing my cheek. I giggled "best day of my life" I told him "ok time for you kids to go to bed it's almost 10!" I told them. "Awwww come on one more story, please!?" (S/n) whined, I sighed "Mikey you wanna tell them how you became a humanoid turtle?" I asked wanting to get to bed myself. "Ok! So it all started when Master splinter before he became a mutant rat-" was all I heard before I walked upstairs to mine and Mikey's room and went to sleep.

Word count: 734

I hope you like it, also I may have a problem with nightcore. . . Either way read on my dudes

~Louisa