Donnie x reader

This is based off of a parody I was watching on YouTube...... this is about to be crazy, the parody be Katy Perry's Dark Horse-
*Warning: I did not read through this, so there might be some mistakes- I don't know*

Title of the oneshot: "Sister" karaoke fight

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Throughout my entire time of knowing Donnie I've remembered loving him, every little thing about him, but April took him from me. I'm not surprised, step-family is always evil in some type of way, our friends even know that she took him from me. With that in mind I was in the lair, on my phone as I hear the everyone else agree to karaoke. Either freestyling or to an actual song- they're doing it, so I decided to join in on the fun. April glares at me as she stands close to Donnie saying "who's singing first??" Everyone had their fun.

After a bit Raph says "how about (Y/n) sings a song now??" I blush and just say "if you guys think so-" "I'll join in with you dear sister." 'I have got to remember to tell the guys about us not really being related and that I'm adopted.' I roll my eyes and say "fine, I guess we're really doing this April" she faked a laugh and says "yep." Leo tossed me a microphone, I smirk as I catch it and look through the playlist of karaoke. "Look who's freestyling!" I say happily and put the song on, but April looks at me surprised.

With that I'm the one to start the song-
"I can't believe....
Believe you did this to me
And yet you did~
Took my crush right away from me
War!~
Is coming inevitably
And honestly.....
You're UGALY"
The guys all just said "OOO, burn!" Donnie was blushing at my words, but I continued.
"Everyone knowns I'm pretty~
Tell me you know Donnie
I know you mean....
Mean so much more to me.......
More to me.....
More to me~"
Then I look back at April and glare at her as I take one step at a time closer to her, she takes a step back every time I get closer.
"So you think you can steal from me!
Why do you think his name is on my arm for?"
When I asked that I show his name with a heart around it. Donnie blushed even more and smiled big as he nervously bit his lip, so I continued- even though the others are shocked now.
"I don't think you know what you did.....
You just committed an act of war!
Won't take no more
Take no more!
You've hurt me to the core
To the core
You stole what's mine
Stole what could be mine!
NOW I'LL WIN HIM BACK!"

April glared at me as she grabbed the mic and started to dance to the beat of the song, but her dancing got everyone's attention. I roll my eyes and we just started a dance off "I think (Y/n) is better at dancing" Mikey says as he lays on the couch bored. Donnie nods his head, but Raph says "no, it's obviously April! Look at the moves she's pullin. (Y/n) wouldn't be able to catch up with those!" Leo shook his head "man, there's something wrong with you." That's when I just had to stop when April stopped and looked like she was thinking on what to sing.

But it was at this time Donnie decided he needed to make a snack for himself, leaving it perfect for April to tell me off without her boyfriend in the room.

"Silly girl~
I always get what I want
Like Swi
per~
Like Swi
per I will take all your things
You should know
~
I am the queen of everything.....
Of everything~" That's when Donnie walked out with pizza in his hand, but before he could take a bite, April got his attention.
"I've got you all to myself.. mister~
Forget about little.. 'sister'~
She's had her chance
And now's m
y turn
It's my turn
~
It's my turn~~" Donnie was blushing all over again, so I shake my head and turn down the music from being upset. I look Donnie in the eye and say "Donnie, I already know you chose her because I didn't say anything. I just want to say that I love you with all my heart and I understand that I'm probably uglier than her. But knowing me, just don't date April! I thought you knew I love you, but words weren't ever said about this. April is just pure evil! The only reason on why she's dating you right now- is because she's bored."

Donnie looked at April with a smile, but she continued to glare at me, so his face went serious when he realized I wasn't joking about her. "Please think to all of the fun times we've had..... every moment that made me love you so much more than I already did." Donnie got quiet while looking down at the floor, then he looked up at the lyrics below us on the tv. He smirked and says "hand me the mic" April does and instantly turns up the music for him. I'm so worried on what he'll respond with to a part of the freestyle that we're doing, but I'll trust his judgement.

"Let me speak
Let me say what I need to say
Girl you be lookin cute
But I be (Y/n) all the way"
Donnie sang while looking at April, I honestly think I'm smiling Leo-Space-Heroes big. Not to mention I think Raph has been recording this the entire time, so I get to ask him to send this to me. April's eyes went wide as she looks at Donnie as he continued to dance a little with his freestyle.
"I love her most
She's my honey,
Little bunny
And I love that her jealousy be amazin"
"woo!" Mikey yelled after Donnie added the part of me being jealous, I blushed a little and nervously smile.
"You can hate eachother
You're sisters
No one comes between you-
No misters
We can all be friends
Just understand that sister love be deeper!
Dating you was not that nice
Wasn't even that fun
As for you and me...
I'm sorry, we're done."

My mouth went wide at that, so I squeal and jump to hug him, he catches me as we laugh, but April says "you're kidding me. Dumping me for my own adopted sister?! Not to mention you just said dating me wasn't that fun. You told me I'm the world to you!" Donnie just responds with "well.... I kind of lied April. I had more fun with (Y/n) when we hung out than I had with you on a date to literally anywhere. You were kind of controlling and you didn't really let me get a say in what you chose for anything."

The others just had their jaw dropped, so I add "not to mention that you were always a mean step-sis! We're not even related. Mr O'Neil just adopted me to give April a chance for more friends that weren't Kraang." That made Raph start laughing and Leo to put his hand over his jaw-dropped mouth shocked. April growled and left the lair "jealousy isn't a good look on you sis!" I yelled playfully. Donnie laughed as he pulled me close and kissed me, so I kiss back happily, but Mikey playfully gagged.

"You got to admit it, they are better for eachother than Donnie was with April" Raph says and pushes a few buttons on his T-phone. My T-phone goes off, so I separate from the kiss and look at it to see that he sent me the video. "Thanks Raph!" I say and we all start laughing and hanging out, most likely am going to watch a lot of movies. During one I fell asleep with my head on Donnie's shoulder, after a few movies I woke up. Leo set a blanket on us- but I just notice that his head is on top of mine, so I smile and go back to sleep in his hold.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

P.s. I just wanted to say the music in the background of your freestyle was Katy Perry "Dark Horse" but.... I didn't make the remix. That goes to the wonderful people of Wassabi on Youtube..... I'll put it right below this. Just know..... it doesn't sound like a good cover of the song, but it's not meant for show, it's meant for comedy. That's exactly how I see it, but it made me think of making this, so I hope you'll enjoy it like I do. Just know I also changed the lyrics a bit because some comedy is weird, which is what this parody is.

~ILoveFood