Raph x reader (Stuffy)

Dezzydez24~~ This one's for you!! 😉

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

"Raph, have you ever liked someone?" I ask as I look up at the ceiling, Raph sounded like he choked on his water before going quiet. Sitting up in the hammock I look over at him to see his eyes are wide before he clears his throat. Then he says "th.. you already know about Mona" I nod saying "okay, true- but that was more of a fling." "True..." Raph admits before looking to the side "what brought this on?" He asks me a bit neutral. I lay back while looking up lying with "honestly, I might be liking a few different guys right now."

That got him to scoff saying "wow, can't wait to go to all the weddins" "oh, shuddup!.. though I only want one guy, so I'm putting them up to a test." "What kinda test is that? See who has the bigger-" "NO!.. no, it's to see how well they know me. I said something along the lines of saying I'd love a little note and a stuffed animal" I explain a bit embarrassed. Raph chuckled saying "good luck with that" "why the attitude?" I ask while sitting up. While doing this I cross my arms which made him sit up while smirking at me a bit too.

I held back my blush as he says "you're difficult sometimes" "am not!" "It took me years to get as close to ya as I am now. You realize that, right?" He asks while raising an eye-ridge, so I puff up my cheeks and look down. Raph chuckled a bit more saying "told ya, you do that face when ya know someone's right. Ya just never like to admit it" I sigh saying "okay, I get it... no one will ever be able to get to know me. Not well enough for me to ever find love and know them just as much" I stand up and start walking out.

Walking out of his room I hear him say "oh, quit being such a baby! You're gonna end up more sadorable than Donnie!!" I softly growl at that. 'Looks like my hinting towards him to do the note and stuffy didn't get across.. or he just doesn't like me that way.' I just walk out of the lair, ignoring the sad/sympathy glances I got from the other three guys. Getting back home I just sink into my bed and sigh while looking up at the ceiling. 'Maybe I should text the guys that the plan didn't work... that Mikey's plan didn't work.'

-a week later-

School has got me beat!.. I walk towards my apartment building and go inside, but that's when I hear the desk lady call my name. I look at her confused, but she just says "I've been waiting for you - someone dropped this off last night." In her hands was a box, though she looked a bit confused as she examined the box a bit. "There isn't a stamp on it, so they must know where ya live and are cheap" she added and set the box down. I was confused hearing this as I accept the box and start heading back up to my apartment.

Once in my room I made sure my parents weren't going to come in as I set the box on my bed, there was only a note taped to the top. I take the note and open it, there sat a note as the writing looked a bit sloppy, but it was at least understandable to read.
"Look, I'm not the best with words- or even talking to you about real stuff.. like the really important stuff. You're important to me though, you make me wanna try and be a better person when I'm next to ya. Your smile leaves me speechless, your eyes trap me when I look in them... and you personality or whatever is great. Hope you like the present I got ya~"

That last line confused me as I look back at the box and open it- I gasp as I see one of my favorite animal stuffy's in here. I drop the note and hug the stuffy close to me 'but who... who would do this for me?' I think confused. My eyes widen as I grab the note again and think of Raph's voice- to see that the writing is exactly like his accent. He also knows what is my favorite animal... 'but he teased me when I said I was doing this. Why would he-?' I gasp as I realize he really does like me, so I grab my backpack and gently set the stuffy in.

Climbing out my window I quickly make my way down to the lair, once in there I greeted the guys and instantly grabbed Raph's wrist. This confused him as I yanked him into his room with me before shoving him towards his bed. I stand in the way of the door before looking at him, his eyes are wide as he looks at me with a soft blush. "(Y/n)... what are ya doin?" Raph asks me while raising an eye-ridge, so I breathe in and out. Moving my bag to in front of me I say "someone actually got me a stuffy-" "pfft- what's a stuffy?" Raph interrupted.

I blush before glaring at him saying "shush!.. but the note he left" my eyes tear up a bit as I say "it was so perfect, I couldn't believe it." Raph rolls his eyes softly before crossing his arms, probably expecting some random stuffy. Though I pulled out the one that he got me and his eyes widen "I can't believe someone actually knows me this well. The note made me melt, he has to be a great guy to do all this for me instead of just wave me off." Raph shakes his head saying "well, just remember to invite us to the weddin, dumb-butt."

He went to walk out, but I grab his wrist and pull him close to me.. dropping the stuffy to get a better grip on him. Raph's eyes are a bit wide as he's softly blushing, but I smirk as I say "okay, but you should already be there. You'd be the husband~" I pull him close by his plastron and kiss him softly, he tensed before I let go. Then I let go and say "well, I'm gonna go back out, later Raphie" with that I walk out while trying not to fangirl. Though the guys look like they already knew what happened- "oh no ya don't!" Raph yelled out.

Next thing I know is I'm pulled back against his plastron and spun around before he crashed his lips onto mine. I yelp at the sudden action, but his bros start trying to tease us- so I already knew he'd want to pummel them. Separating from the kiss I say "you sure you want to do this now?.. your bros are watching." "Oh, let em watch, sweetie - I could care less" Raph says before smirking which made me blush. I took the hint though and wrap my arms around his neck and we start our kiss again.

The funny thing is they didn't laugh or tease us this time as they just acted disgusted while we stood here holding the other close.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood