Slash x reader

*Note: this takes place during Casey Jones V.s The Underworld, so that's why the guys aren't in this. Also, I didn't really read through the ending, so there might be spelling mistakes. I would've read it, but I had to go and babysit right before I started this*

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Being Raph's best friend, I have to-

- Deal with Casey hitting on me
- Get "randomly" paired with him by Leo
- Argue with Leo
- Help Raph realize that Slash is on our side
- Hide the fact that I like Slash

It's weird, after so long of dealing with Kraang, foot, Karai, the guys' constant bickering, I started to realize that I like Slash. I was with Raph when he realized Slash got mutated, he even told me that he'll try to change. For.... me, he has been secretly following us when we go patrolling, but right now I'm on my rooftop. Questioning feelings, when I hear a thud behind me "you are one of two friends that I have. You could be either Raph..... or a mutant friend that the guys don't know about" I say emotionless.

"Wow.... that's the first time I've ever heard you talk sounding like you don't give a-" "Slash, good to see you again" I interrupt him playfully. We share a laugh as he says "my one off night and you don't give me the fun to use profanity." I playfully roll my eyes, but rethink about what he said "first 'off night'??" I ask while raising an eyebrow. He nods saying "I have my own team, I thought you should meet them another time though. We're calling ourselves The Mighty Mutanimals" I smile at this and say "that's great, let's go in my apartment."

We go into my apartment through my big window and walk around, it's always fun when we hang out, which is part of the reason on why I like him. "So, what should we do tonight?" Slash asks while sitting down, so I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, you usually plan something out before hand, so I stopped trying after a while. How about a game I played at school, it's called Never Have I Ever" Slash shrugs his shoulders. "Sure, why not" he answers, so I say "okay, I'll give us five chances, but first I'll explain the rules."

Slash raises an eyebrow at me, so I start explaining "first; you have to promise to tell the truth" Slash nods saying "promise" "second; you say 'Never Have I Ever...' and add on to it. You just state something that you've never done before, but we take turns stating stuff. Third; if you've done it, you lose a chance, first one out.... loses and has to... wear a tutu." Slash laughs saying "you're on!" With that we hold up five fingers to remind ourselves of how many chances we got. I smile and say "I'll go first.... never have I ever; eaten rotten food" Slash hesitantly put a finger down.

I laugh a bit while putting my other hand over my mouth "Slash! Gross" I say playfully disgusted, so he says "I thought the pizza was still good. It was around Halloween, what do ya expect?? Okay, my turn... never have I ever been chased by a dog." I sigh and put a finger down "I'll explain that, I was carrying takeout and the dog smelled it. My turn!" We laugh at my story, but I add "never have I ever; kept a secret from my bestie." 'Wait, that just lost myself a chance' I think to myself as we both groan and put a finger down.

"Wait, you kept a secret from me??" We ask the other, so I nervously laugh and say "n-no! I kept a secret from Raph! M-My crush is unknown to him." 'Now he's gonna question me on who my crush is! Great goin (Y/n)!' I scold myself in my thoughts. After a bit we somehow are tied up with one finger up, just to be clear, he's; made a giant mistake and said profanity. I actually just did that one to him to get him at the same one as me, I surprisingly have never swore. We look at eachother and smirk, we decided to say something at the same time to see if it eliminates the other faster.

'I got this!.... I think, I can't think of anything, everything that pops up into my mind instantly gets shot down since he's a mutant. Like, Never Have I Ever been expelled, so I'm freaking out!! What can I do?!' I think and look back at his smirk. 'Oh my god, his smirk though, he's just so handsome-' "one the count of three" Slash interrupted my thoughts. "One.... two... three..-" "Never Have I Ever; liked my best friend!" We both say in unison. 'Flip, once I put my finger down he's gonna know that I like him - or Raph, but he'd ask who.'

I look down at my hand, my one finger still up as I sigh and hesitantly let it go down, looking up at Slash I see he's done the same. My eyes widen "wait, you like me?!" We ask in unison again, I smile and laugh, that's all I could do. Honestly, this is funny; we thought of the same thing and we're talking in unison now. As I'm still laughing Slash looks at me confused as he smiles softly, so I run into his arms and hug him. "Of course I love you! You're just so fun, funny, h-handsome, I couldn't help it" I say as he hugs back.

"That's great, because I've been wanting to do something for so long" Slash says, so I pull back to look at him confused, but he sets his lips on mine. It shocked me at first, but I melt into it and we share our first ever kiss, but hear my t-phone go off. We jump scared from the sudden ringing, so I roll my eyes playfully and say "hold on, I'll see what's up." Picking up my t-phone I see that it's Raph "wassup, bud?" I ask while putting my hair behind my ear. "Just wanted to tell you that ya missed out on a mission" Raph says, so I roll my eyes "oh gee, got to mark my calendar for next time."

Raph chuckles and says "sorry for wakin ya up again, I know you told me not to call after eight" I furrow my eyebrows as I look at the time. "Okay, tell me about it tomorrow, baiii" I say and hang up, but Slash looks at me sadly. "I promised my team that I'd be back by now" Slash informs me as he looks at the floor. I smile sadly and say "it's okay, you got a responsibility to fulfill, I'll see you soon" then I kiss him goodbye. Slash chuckles and says "you're the best" I smile saying "you are too, love you" "love ya too, (N/n)."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood