Raph x reader

Sorry I haven't been posting, and you guys are gonna like this....

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I sit in Mikey's room bored, so I decided to look around because he left me to go get me food... yeah he took me in. I didn't have a home, Mikey found me getting beat up in garbage and he saved me. When he asked me where I lived so he could bring me there I had to tell him the truth, and that was I'm homeless. He felt so bad for me, that's when he got the idea of bringing me to his home, only thing was no one would know but us. He told me he has three older brothers Donnie is the tallest one with purple, Raph is the angry angry one in red, and Leo is the leader in blue. The hardest thing is trying to stay hidden and be quiet, that's not the point right now... point is I'm bored waiting for Mikey. I found his nunchucks, I chuckled and started swinging them around, I'm actually good at this. The problem with playing with nunchucks in a small room is you eventually hit something. Believe me I hit something and it made a loud crash...... uh oh.

I heard footsteps coming fast, I froze I didn't know what to do until I saw all the turtles in front of me. I laughed nervously and drop the chucks saying "hi" some of them looked suprised while I just felt eyes staring at me. I looked at who I think Raph is his electric green eyes are just entrancing, I got lost in them. I wanna say he got lost in mine too because he was looking right back at me, but then someone breaks our trance. "Mikey why is there a girl in YOUR ROOM?!" Donnie yells "yo dudes I can explain-" "yeah! He saved my life. Don't be hard on him" I say interrupting Mikey, he stood next to me and puts his arm around my shoulders. "Are we gonna make her go back into the alleys? That's really low guys" I then help him in my case "I don't have a home to go back too." I gave them puppy dog eyes that Mikey taught me, no one cracked yet... until Raph "we have to help Leo. Ya heard the kid, she doesn't have a home to go back to" Raph pushes Mikey off me and makes me look Leo in the eye.

I push my puppy dog eyes further and have a single tear escape my left eye, Leo then gives in too "fine. But Mikey you're explaining this to Sensei!" Well Mikey smiled big and pulled me to 'Sensei' as Leo called him. He was okay with it, so me and Mikey celebrated by playing video games "I'm gonna beat your butt. You can believe that Hamato!" I say as we're fighting on the game, I was at full health while his is almost gone. Mikey looks so nervous too "n-no your not!" I did my finishing move which killed him instantly. I smirk as we hear "player '(Y/n)' WINSSS" I do a tiny victory dance and then ask "who wants to take on the winner?" Raph instantly takes the controller from Mikey and sits down. "Come on Sweethwart, lets hurry so I can beat you faster and it won't be as hard on you." I sit back down as Mikey got up and towards a different room, probably for pizza "okay, I'm gonna be... this one." He chooses a boss "what?! Everyone knows that when you choose the boss you just do the same move over and over again. It's that obvious" he just smirks and shrugs his shoulders.

I sigh and choose a character, I only chose it because of it's outfit "hey where did Mikey find you anyways?" Raph asks as the game is about to go. I shrug my shoulders saying "don't know, but he saved me from these dudes he called the Purple Dragons. They were kicking me in the only place I could call home.... a garbage bag that didn't stink that much, but kept me warm. What made you wanna help me stay here? Mikey told me about your reputation of toughness. Let's not forget what happened earlier in training" Raph turned red, so red it put his own mask to shame. I giggle a little and notice I'm winning by the tiniest bit "well.... once I heard you were homeless I didn't want you to get hurt if ya left. It's dangerous out there..... also Mikey probably wouldn't have left his room because he missed ya." I nod in understanding and noticed I'm still winning, he doesn't have much life left "oh and Raph...." "yeah?" I killed him in the game and say "thanks for goin easy on me." I kissed his cheek and seen his face get red afterwards, I giggle and go toward that room Mikey went into.

Before I could reach it though I get turned around and face someone, that someone is Raph and he looks kinda nervous. I smirk at his state as he asks "two things, one; do ya go up top tomorrow? Ya know to just hangout. Two; can you please not tell the others how I'm actin? I would never hear the end of it." I feel a light blush go across my face, but I respond none the less "sure, sounds fun. Also don't worry *goes to his ear slit, on your tippy toes I might add and whispers* secrets safe with me." I kiss him on the lips and then finally walk into that room Mikey was still in, I was right he's eating pizza. I just can't wait for tomorrow....

Tbc

If you guys want I can do a part 2 because this was fun, but I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood