Mikey x reader "I can learn!"

Italics and underlined in this will be Leo and Donnie, while regular italics will be Mikey! Also quick warning this will be long....

Mikey's p.o.v

I wake up and hear someone running around "who's up?!" I hear a certain someone yell, I get up and out of my room. I check the time on my t-phone, it's six in the morning what is (Y/n) doing here? She sees me and smiles bigger. I smile bigger too and ask "hey dudette, what're you doing here this early? You don't come until later on." She shrugs and says "I thought I could help you cook breakfast, or at least keep you company." We laugh, and then talk while I cook everyone breakfast, it's more fun and comforting. Also it's the best when it's your best friend and crush for years, she's just the cutest and funnest dudette I've ever known.

Once we get done, Leo is the first to walk in and he smiles at the sight of us together, yeah my bros know about me liking her. I am not good at keeping secrets, but then Raph comes in and sits next to Leo and (Y/n) makes them both a plate. As Donnie is walking in I push him back out, I already grabbed his food so we could talk. He questions me, but I went into the lab, and closed the door "Mikey is this about (Y/n)?" I sigh and nod. But then I smile big again and say "I've been planning on how to tell her though! Through a song." Donnie smiles and says "that's great!" My smile shrinks as I say "and I was wondering if you can help."

He goes straight face as he starts pacing back and forth while looking at the floor, and then agrees. I get happy and hug him "thanks Don! I also asked Leo and Raph to help, Raph's gonna distract her. While Leo helps us with the song, I'll go get Leo, you start eating and brainstorming!" I run out and to the kitchen. Good thing she's talking so much with Raph to notice me take Leo to the lab, Donnie runs a few ideas with me. No good.

Third person's p.o.v

They took two in a half hours for two out of the three brothers to give up, Mikey wasn't gonna give up this easily. Mikey then says "come on guys! Would you give up on Karai, or April?! I'm not giving up on (Y/n)." Leo looks at his youngest brother and says "Mikey this is ridiculous-" Mikey interrupted. "Wait, Leo say that again" Leo was confused but asks "'this is ridiculous'?" Something clicked in Mikey's brain. Both of the older brothers look at Mikey weird and concerned "the song, it should be called ridiculous." Donnie laughs and says "you don't even know how to spell it!" Mikey felt hurt hearing that. "I can learn! That's gonna be the purpose of my song, to show how much I like her. That I'll learn big new words, and she's more special than games!" The other two gasp, but then finally agreed.

-time skip to about an hour later, and your p.o.v-

I was laughing at Raph's joke, but then I realized it's been only us since breakfast "hey Raph it's fun talking with you and all. But where's the others? It's been us since breakfast!" He shrugs his shoulders, and then they come in on cue. It kinda made me curious, but Mikey says "dudette, I have something really important that I have to do. You need to watch" Raph walks to the couch and sits down, I do the same "you have my attention." He smiles and says "hit it Donnie!" Leo then randomly says "uno, dos, tres, quattro!" Music started playing. Then Mikey started singing...

"Did I mention, that I'm in love with you~

Did I mention, there's nothing I can do, and did I happen to say?

I dream of you everyday, but let me shout it out, if that's okay! *chuckles*

If that's okay"

He starts doing these weird but cute dance moves, and then starts singing while dancing.

"I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked~

And now I'm living just for her, and I won't ever stop!~

I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me!

But look at what you've done, you've got me down on my knees"

He literally fell on his knees singing that, I giggled which made him smile bigger while singing.

"Because my love for you is ridiculous, I never knew" "who knew?"

"That it can be like this! My love for you is ridiculous!

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!" "R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S"

He spelt that right, he actually spelt that right. I look to Raph to see he looks at surprised as I feel but he moves my head to see them still performing.

"And I would give up pizza for just one kiss!

Well did I mention, that I'm in love with you~

And did I mention, there's nothing I can do, and did I happen to say?

I dream of you everyday, but let me shout it out, if that's okay!" "Yeah!"

"If that's okay!.... I gotta know which way to go, c'mon gimme a sign

You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine!

Don't want to go another minute even without you~

That's if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do

Because my love for you is ridiculous, I never knew" "who knew?"

"That it can be like this! My love for you is ridiculous!

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!" "R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S"

"It's" "ridiculous" "just" "ridiculous"

"And I would give up pizza for just one kiss! C'mon now"

I got lost in the music, but it's just amazing how he made this for me!!

"Because my love for you is ridiculous, I never knew" "who knew?"

"That it can be like this! My love for you is ridiculous!

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!" "R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S"

"It's" "ridiculous" "just" "ridiculous"

"And I would give up pizza for just one kiss c'mon now!"

The last note ended and Mikey went in and spun on his shell for a minute, and then Donnie and Leo picked up his shell. Mikey came out of his shell, both literally and figuratively, and then landed in front of me breathing hard. Leo and Donnie are for some reason also out of breath "first off how can you two be out of breath? You were back-up singers and dancers. Two I.... if that song was for what I think it was, then Mikey I like you too!!! More than a friend." Mikey fist-bumped the air and then picked me up and spun in circles. I can hear Raph ask "how much did he beg you two to make up most of that song?" "Actually he made most of it himself."

I just smile bigger hearing that, and then hug him tight while he was still trying to spin me in the air. He hugged back, not too tight though, probably because he didn't wanna squish me, but this is the best day ever. He put me down and pointed at Leo and Donnie saying "I told you!" I then question them. Donnie rolls his eyes and says "I told him he didn't even know how to spell ridiculous. Which is why he wanted that to be the song's title, to show how much he'll do for you." Mikey nods and says happily "I can learn!"

Tbc

*sighs* I actually like this one, this song does not belong to me, now I really hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood