Donnie x reader (Valentine's Special)

Warning, I didn't read through this for mistakes or anything since I had to get ready for school and I have something to do after it. So hope you still enjoy it, foodies!~

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Today I just have a bit of hope- and a lot of happiness, I get to give gifts to the people I care about most since it's Valentine's day. I got little candy hearts that have those words on them like Kiss me, Hug me- stuff like that. Along with a few stuffed animals for the people I know who would like them, so I smile at this. Easily I go to school with my V-day bag in hand full of stuff, so I go to my very best friend first. I grab out the little candies and hand him the box saying "Happy Valentine's day!!" He looks at me confused.

"Why are you giving me this??" "Uh, duh! It's Valentine's day" I say since it's actually obvious, so he opens the box with a small chuckle. He ate one saying "if I didn't know you like I do, I'd be thinking this is you trying to say you like me." I playfully gag at that saying "ew, dude - don't even go there" we chuckle as we say a few jokes. Then April and Casey walk by, so I tell my friend a quick goodbye before running after the two. Walking by April's side I hand her the stuffed animal saying "happy V-day to you!" Then I grab out some candy.

I hand Casey a box saying "and happy V-day to you" Casey chuckles saying "wow, didn't think I'd be gettin anything from you, chica." The nickname got me to roll my eyes, but I chuckle softly saying "everyone should get something for today. Right?" He shrugs saying "eh, agree to disagree" with that we talked about lunch and stuff. It was going to be a bit themed considering the holiday, so I was a bit happy to see how it'd be.

-after school-

Didn't get asked out or anything, though I'm not upset since I only want one special person to be asking me out on today of all days. I was heading down to the lair on my own since Casey asked out April and she actually agreed to it. 'Donnie, please don't be upset over this... I was sent to tell you' I think as I walk through the sewers. It didn't take me long to get there, the guys talking a bit on how they're gonna spend their day. Mikey was gonna call Renet later- literally in a few minutes, Leo's gonna go see Karai as Raph was gonna see Mona.

The only one that isn't out here is Donnie as I'm guessing he's in the lab "hey guys, is Don in the lab?" I ask as I point at the doors. Leo was the one to look at me as he nods, then they go back to talking about who's gonna have the better day. I playfully roll my eyes as I go into the lab and just knock softly on the door, waiting for him to answer. "Yello!?" He asks out loud enough to be heard through the doors, so I softly smile at the sound of his voice. "It's just me, Donnie!" I say loud enough for him to hear, there was a few crashing sounds before the door's opened.

Donnie looked a bit out of breath as he says "(Y/n)!.. what brings ya here?" He stepped to the side to let me in. Walking in I say "came to hang out with my favorite turtle" Donnie nervously chuckles at that. I realized how that sounded as I say "I-I mean, you are pretty fun, Donnie... I also have something to tell you." He looked like he tensed as he closed the door, so I sit down on his desk as he sits down in his spinny chair. "Go ahead" Donnie replied as I breathe in and out before answering "April... kinda has a date with Casey."

I hard swallowed as I waited for him to have realization set in that his absolute favorite person and crush is going out with someone else. Donnie tilts his head confused "that's it?.. oh" that caught me off guard as I furrow my eyebrows. "What do you mean?? I thought you liked April, like.. loved her" I say as I make my pointer fingers touch. He starts chuckling a bit saying "no, I found someone better" that got my attention too. "Ex-squeeze me?" I ask as I could feel my heart beating faster from the idea of him saying he likes me.

"Actually, today's a great day to say this... I guess" he mumbles a bit before looking me in the eye saying "(Y/n), whatever your middle name is, (L/n).. I like you. A-A lot, and I was hoping that we could try d-DaTiNg-- if you're okay with it that is!!" He barely got out. His face was a dark shade of red as he sits there with his eyes shut tight, probably out of fear. Though I smile big as I squeal happily and just hug him saying "of course I'll go on dates with you!.. I love you." It took me a second to realize he said like you a lot and I said love- so my eyes widen as I tense.

I lean back and stand up as I say "I-I mean, I r-really like you a lot too, Donnie!! You're an amazing guy, turtle- you" I groan at how stupid I sound. Though Donnie chuckles as he stands up and holds my hands in his with his cute gap teeth showing. "I love you too, (Y/n)" he says before pecking my forehead and holds one of my hands with one of his. Then he motioned his head out to the living room saying "let's go watch a movie, it could be fun." I smile at this and nod as we got some snacks and drinks before starting to watch horror movies.

Not your normal theme to be watching, but it felt like we needed this after having so much lovey-dovey feelings flying around. We laughed at the very few jokes in the movie and jumped at a lot of the jump scares. Though at the end I felt tired as I'm leaning against him, he hesitantly let his arm be around my waist. My head is now resting on his shoulder as I yawn and just say "I.. had fun, Don Don." Then I could feel my eyelids feeling heavy as he hugs me close saying "I had fun today too, hana."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood