Donnie x April's Sister! Oblivious! reader

Yep, you're reading that right... let's do this thing!

*Notes: I'm gonna say that you looked like the mom, but if you don't have blonde hair, I'll put that you dyed it. Okay, BAIII~*

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

It's crazy being a twin to April, especially since we met the turtles and everything, it was so crazy! We got captured because of April. We were just getting back from the movies when Kraang got to us, I look more like our mom. I feel bad because I probably make both April and dad sad when they look at me, so I dyed my hair a bit. *I dyed my once blonde hair to (h/c)/so I dyed the tips of my blonde hair to (f/c)*... so I wouldn't look like mom as much. Ever since the Kraang took us, I realized that they mainly wanted April, so I made sure she was saved.

She's an overprotective sis though, so she grabbed me too when Donnie saved her... so we both got saved that night. ANYWAYS - enough about our past, let's get to now... we basically just got done with their counterparts. It was hard, but we managed, and we even got Bebop and Rocksteady to change sides. Now I'm just hanging in the lair, dad knows that I like to stay down here so he won't have to see me. We agreed that I can stay down here as long as I come over often and I call every Saturday.

Sighing I just go over to the tire swing and grab out my phone, this team has been through so much since then. Casey flirting with April, Donnie sounding awkward whenever he talks to me, I have no idea why. But I absolutely blew up at April when I seen her disintegrate Donnie, it was hard to deal with. Donnie is my best friend in anyone else's eyes, but when in truth... he's actually my crush. I can hide it very well, but in April and Casey's words... I'm "oblivious" to other people sometimes.

I don't believe it, but as I'm sitting in the tire swing I feel someone move the tire swing, looking to see who it was I see Donnie. Smiling I move to sit down on the swing, motioning for him to do the same, he hesitantly did. "H-Hey, (Y/n)" Donnie stutters out with a soft blush, I smile with a small blush of my own. "Hey, Donnie, what's up?" I ask with a big smile, he looks away while rubbing the back of his neck. "I-I was wondering... you know how we've grown close throughout the years?" Donnie nervously asks.

That made me remember a lot of our moments we've spent together, so I nod my head saying "yeah, we had crazy adventures." Looking down at the water I feel a warm hand set itself on mine, I gasp and blush even darker. Donnie was smiling his soft smile as he tried to continue looking me in the eyes right now. "Th-That's not what I meant... I meant, all of the moments only you and I have had all these years. Hanging out in the lab, me helping you out with homework, you convincing the guys to swim at an abandoned beach, and we just basically ignored them."

I smile at those memories, looking down at our hands I feel my blush going away, but he makes me look him in the eyes again. Those amazing reddish-brown eyes having this glow to them as he continues to talk to me. "I... don't know if y-you feel it too, but it isn't friendship.. it's something much more. (Y/n), I love you!! I have since I first seen you, and if you don't like me because of me being a mutant turtle, I understand. I just had to tell you instead of continuing to hide it... not very well, but I had to stop hiding."

That made me so shocked and happy at the same time, there were some happy tears rolling down my face as my jaw dropped with a smile. He closed his eyes tight, looking like he was expecting a rejection, so I cup his cheek. A blush rose on his face again as he looks at me, but I leaned in and started a sweet kiss. Donnie smiled as he kissed back, our lips were in sync with the other as we kissed, but I leaned back to talk. "Oh my shell, I thought I was the only one! Donnie, I have felt the same way for so long now."

He looked beyond shocked "how long??" Donnie asks while giving me a look that basically said how-long-haven't-I-known-this? So I giggle. "Since I first met you..." I confess with a nervous laugh, Donnie's eyes widen "really?!" He asks shocked. I smile with a soft blush "Y-yEaH" my voice cracked a little at the situation... 'this is so surreal. Donnie actually likes me back!!!' I think happily as I somehow keep my enthusiasm inside. Donnie smiles and kissed me again, I smile and kiss back, but he licked my bottom lip, asking for permission.

A shiver went up my spine as I opened my mouth a little as we shared a passionate kiss, like we've been waiting for this to happen. Scratch that; we have been waiting forever, but there was cheering coming from the gang. Donnie was the one to separate the kiss, we both have the same shocked look as we blush dark in embarrassment. Turning to the dojo we see his bros, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami.... I nervously laugh. "Okay, how long have you guys known??" I ask nervously, so April smirks and crossed her arms.

"A bit after we met them" April answers with her smirk.
"Once I met the guys when I seen you bonding with Don" Casey answers with a smirk.
"Donnie made it painfully obvious, but I didn't know (Y/n) liked him too" everyone else responded.

I smirk at Donnie as he's blushing, but he furrowed his eye-ridges and looks at me "I made it 'painfully' obvious. Yet somehow you didn't know??" Donnie asks, so I realized that April and Casey are right. Blushing I nervously bite my lip and look down, some of my hair getting in my eyesight. Donnie makes me look up at him as he moved the part of my hair that got in my face behind my ear. We're both smiling, realizing that we could've been together sooner if only one of us said the truth... I hate that I'm oblivious.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

FuN fAcT: everything that Donnie and April went through, you and Donnie went through... except for the kiss in "A Foot Too Big." You two just bonded even more as you cut the wood, and when April always cut Donnie off.. you always did that on accident.

~ILoveFood