Donnie x reader (Karaoke) [Part 1]

No one's p.o.v

Tonight is supposed to be movie night, but when (Y/n) got to the lair she sees the brothers still picking what movie to watch. April groans out "guys, we've seen all the movies we have here" Casey nods saying "yeah. But there has to be somethin we can do!" Master Splinter walks out of the dojo saying "perhaps.. we can do karaoke night." Everyone smiled at this, and (Y/n) had the perfect song in mind that everyone can do. Leo was about to say a song, but (Y/n) beat him to it "actually Leo, I have a song we can all do."

Everyone shared a look, wondering what type of song can have eight people singing it, but didn't question the girl as she got everything ready. Once she got everyone up and ready to sing, she started to play the song with her t-phone. The beat began, and everyone's eyes widened at the beat alone.... they all knew the song. Who wouldn't know it?! It's a popular song that you've had to at least heard of at one point in life. Clap clap - stomp! Clap clap - stomp!- Leo smiled as he noticed everyone looking at him, so he knows he's up first.

"Buddy, you're a boy, make a big noise
Playing in the street-
Gonna be a big man some day!"
 Leo sang out, but Raph pushed him to the side as he wanted in on this action.

"You got mud on your face
You big disgrace!
Kickin your can all over the place!
Singing-"
 Raph got interrupted from this part.

"We will, we will ROCK YOU!" Everyone began to sing, then Donnie and Mikey did the beat in-between the singing.

"We will, we will ROCK YOU!" Everyone sang again, this time April and (Y/n) did the beat in-between.

"Buddy, you're a young man, hard man
Shouting in the street-
Gonna take on the world some day!" Master Splinter sang out, but Donnie cracked his neck as he danced his way in front of Master Splinter.

"Ya got blood on your face
You big disgrace!
Waving your banner all over the place!"
 Donnie sang and smirked a bit afterwards, everyone smiled big, especially (Y/n). She loved how Donnie's smirk made him look smexy-

"We will, we will ROCK YOU!" Everyone sang out, Casey and Master Splinter being the ones to do the beat in-between the singing.

"We will, we will ROCK YOU!" Everyone sang out, Leo and Raph being the ones to do the beat in-between the singing.

"Buddy, you're an old man, poor man
Pleading with your eyes-
Gonna make you some peace someday!"
 Mikey sang out and laughed a little, this time (Y/n) jumped off the back of the couch. She spiraled a bit until she landed and threw her arms with a very big smile. Donnie smiles softly at the way she was, being as fun and, every now and again, outgoing.

"You got mud on your face
Big disgrace!"
 (Y/n) sang out as she shared a look with April.

"Somebody better put you back into your place!" April sang along with (Y/n) as they fist bumped afterwards.

"We will, we will ROCK YOU!" Everybody sang and did the beat in unison, it was all fun, but Casey wanted to have his own part like everyone else.

"Sing it!" Casey yelled out.

"We will, we will ROCK YOU!" Everybody sang and did the beat again-

"Everybody!" All of the guys yelled out, so that meant the girls were only singing the chorus... apparently.

"We will, we will ROCK YOU!" (Y/n) and April sang out as Mikey hoisted (Y/n) onto his shoulders for no reason whatsoever (but Donnie looked beyond furious).

"We will, we will ROCK YOU!" Everyone yells out, then does the beat to the song, then do their own type of rock and roll dance to the guitar solo. (Y/n) finally got put back down to the floor as she danced around happily, gaining Donnie's attention. His heart felt like it melted at the sight of her having so much fun, then the song ended, so everyone laughed.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I smile at the fun time I just had, but heard my music list playing this one other song that I've heard of a few times from Steven Universe. May not watch the show that much, but I know this song because of Olivia Olson being from Adventure Time. I smile big as I also see that it did the karaoke version of the song instead of the actual version. No one else knew the song, so I smile big as I dance a bit to the guitar, then do a bit of air guitar.

"I can't help it if I make a scene
Stepping out of my hot pink limousine~"
 I sang out as I danced a bit, styling some of my hair to the side as I rolled my shoulder for fun.

"I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic
When I pose, they scream"
 I sang and hear Leo act like he screamed as I did a random pose, but I almost busted out laughing at that.

"And when I joke, they laugh-" I sang and hear Mikey laugh a bit at the way I'm acting-

"I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in~" I sang while I poked Donnie's plastron, he blushed as he looks me in the eyes, so I chuckle and move on.

"I'm hypnotized by my way of walking" I sang and Casey acted like he was hypnotized for the sake of this song... honestly, now this seems a bit weird.

"I've got them dazzled like a stage magician
When I point, they look"
 I sang and point towards a random direction, so everyone looked, and I roll my eyes playfully.

"And when I talk, they listen" I sang as I walked towards the two eldest turtle bros, Leo chuckled as Raph twirled me around a bit.

"Well.. everybody needs a friend
And I've got you"
 I sang as I point at the two eldest bros.

"And you" I sang while pointing at April and Casey since they're by the other as I also point at Mikey too.

"And you!" I sang while finishing and pointing at Master Splinter, he smiles softly at me, but Donnie probably noticed I didn't point at him.. 'I have my reasons.'

"So many I can't even name them!
Can you blame me? I'm too famous!"
 I sang as I did a dramatic trust fall in front of Donnie, who barely caught me in a dip position. He threw me back in the air, and I somehow land perfectly as I smile big while the song continued.

"Haven't you noticed I'm a star?
I'm coming into view as the world is turning~
Haven't you noticed I've made it this far?~~
Now everyone can see me burning"
 I sang out while looking at Donnie, motioning that the song was gonna repeat that part again.

"Now everyone can see me burning" Donnie and I sang together with soft smiles, so I walk back towards him.

"Now everyone can see me burning~" Donnie and I sang again as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his beak. He blushed, so I chuckle and say "who's up for some training??" "I'm in!" Raph yells and goes to the dojo. "Why not?" Leo and Casey ask as they go in after Raph "I like watching you train" Master Splinter answers and goes to the dojo too. "Aw yeah, boiii!" Mikey yells and runs towards the dojo "sure, sounds fun" April answers and goes too. I look back at Donnie saying "see ya in there, Don Don" then I boop his beak and go in the dojo too.

"I LOOOOVE BEING A TURTLE!"

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood