Donnie x reader (Seven Minutes In Heaven) [Lime(?)]

I don't know if there's gonna be a part two-

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

We're having a party... basically just for fun, basically everyone is over - Mutanimals (Mona Lisa included), April, Casey, Shini and Karai. The music is blasting, but Mikey walks around and talking to the guys and they all handed him an object. That confused me, but I don't question it as I hang out with April - we talk about a few things. After a few minutes though the music goes down and Mikey starts talking as he's on the wooden thing above the couch. "Okay, dudes and dudettes! I propose we play a game~..." Mikey says with a bit of a smirk.

'Oh no...' I think to myself, knowing that this will be his way of basically trying to get me with one of his brothers. He found out that I like one of them.. in a way that I am a bit ashamed to say- but he doesn't know which one it is. "Tonight, we play matchmaker" Mikey says loudly, so I groan as I facepalm at this "don't worry. How bad could it possibly be??" April asks as she sets a hand on my shoulder, so I mumble "just wait for it." Mikey then holds up a small bag saying "seven minutes in heaven!!" My eyes widen at that.

April's smile dropped as she says "okay, nevermind - I now get why you were worried" Mikey jumps down and shakes up the bag. Then he looked around, his gaze landed on April "you're first, April!" He says happily. Mikey held the bag out, so I clear my throat and just say "well.. good luck, April" after that I fast walk away. I went over to Leo and say "he seriously can't think we're doing this, right?" He just shrugged his shoulders. Though the music went back up and it was one of my favorite songs, so I squeal happily.

Leo raised an eye-ridge playfully at me, so I say "let's go dance! This is my favorite song!!" I grab his hand and get us more into the dance floor. It was hard to tell from the lighting, but it looks like he's blushing a bit as we laugh and dance. When the song was over I just point behind me saying "I'm gonna get some more soda. You be you, Leo" he nods and just keeps dancing as I go to the kitchen and get a soda can. Opening it I take a drink before sighing in content, though I could tell a different song just ended.

Mikey came running in here with the bag "come on, dudette! Everyone else refused to do it since they didn't want to be one of the firsts." I groan at this as I say "fine..." then I reach my hand into the bag, feeling around for a second. Though my hand latched onto something, picking it up I see it's a little test tube. Realization hit as my eyes widen, Mikey smiles big saying "okay, go to the closet! I send Donnie in after you." With that he ran out quickly, so I finally think on how this could go and my face heats up.

'I... we could... oh my gosh...' I think before breathing in and out while hesitantly making my way to the closet 'well, it's an option. He might not even want to do anything with me! He most likely doesn't' I think again while going in the closet. The only thing I can do right now is wait, but it didn't take long for someone to get shoved in. "Ack!- Mikey, you didn't have to shove me in!!" Donnie yells and I can hear him hit the door. "Seven minutes starts now, guys!" Mikey says happily from the other side of the closet.

Donnie sighs before it got quiet "please tell me I didn't get stuck with Mona or Karai" he mumbles a bit annoyed. Chuckling I look to the side saying "nope, you're stuck with me" it got quiet again after that. I'm just now realizing how little room there is in here as I tried to sit down- Donnie yelped a bit scared. That made me flinch as I fall "oh my gosh- I'm so sorry" Donnie says while bending over a bit. I extend my arm out and we somehow easily grabbed the others hand, so he pulls me up.

I could tell we're close to eachother right now- from chest to our faces... I can feel his breath hitting my face as we stand here. There's still a bit of a height distance between us, but I felt his hand move my face up a bit. My breath hitched as I think he's moving closer 'since when did he get this confident?..' I think nervously. Donnie tensed as he moves his hands- "I-I-I'm sorry, I just-" "it's okay!" I whisper say to him. His voice was muffled when he talked to me though, so I'm guessing he tried to hide his face in his hands.

"W-What??" "I.. you're the one I like, Donnie" I admit softly, with that I felt pulled closer to him and his lips were on mine. I gasp softly at this, but wrap my arms around his neck - it was just a soft kiss at first. Though after a second I licked his lips which made him do a bit of a soft moan before he opened his mouth. We began a passionate kiss, but it's a bit hard to keep going since I'm a bit shorter than him. I think he noticed since I felt him pick me up and now my back is against the door.

Wrapping my legs around his waist I moan a bit at this- but felt his leg rub against my entrance so I let out a high pitched moan at that. We separated the kiss as Donnie chuckles softly and he went to my neck, but I'm panting from the kiss alone. I tried to keep quiet since I know that we're literally just in a closet as everyone is outside. Donnie found a sensitive spot though which got me biting my lip and moaning a bit, so he sucked on it. I was softly moaning, barely holding back the entire thing as he kept sucking and rubbing his knee against my entrance at the same time.

Donnie nuzzled his face in my neck quietly saying "I've waited to do this for so long.. it-it's hard to hold back" I blush at that. Hard swallowing I was gonna say something, but heard footsteps coming this way. "D-Donnie~.... th-the minutes are up" I say softly as I try not to moan still, so he smugly chuckles. I felt his hand move from my thigh as he starts up another kiss, so I whimper a bit as I hear the doorknob jiggling. The door didn't move though as we kept kissing passionately "guys, why is the door stuck??" Mikey asks.

"*whispering* If you keep quiet we can have a bit of fun in here"

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood