Mikey x reader "I'm still sorry for laughing....."

You'll see what I mean in a second... hahahehehehehe

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I just walked into the lair because Mikey said he was bored, to be honest I am bored too, so I didn't decline. I instantly get greeted by Raph "hey shortie" I raise an eyebrow and say "sup Raphie.... well dynamite comes in small packages. So hey hothead" he smirks and then says "you've been practicin?" I smile and say "what is there to practice" Mikey heard that one and yells "OHHHH BURN!" I chuckle and Mikey instantly bear hugs me. I hug back and say "hey Mikester, what should we do?" He let's go and instantly drags me to the couch and we start playing Mario Kart 8 for the longest time ever. After what only felt like ten minutes Leo tells us "me and Don are gonna go get some supplies and Raph is training!" Me and Mikey just say "yeah, sure okay!" And then continue the game. I get a mystery box and it gave me a shell, I smirk and as I'm behind Mikey as he gets so close to the finish line I threw it at him.

Mikey then stiffens and says "wait, no! Noooo" I then cross the finish line and start a little victory dance. He pouts, but apparently I got so wrapped up in my dancing I got Raph coming out here and dance with me too. He then accidentally made Mikey fall, I put my hands over my mouth and watch as he tries to get back up. This is like one of those things when a turtle falls on it's back and they can't get back up, isn't it? Raph starts to laugh uncontrollably. Mikey is still trying, and I try my hardest not to laugh... that's until Casey, April, and the other two Hamatos come walking in and see him too. Everyone but me, Mikey, and Leo are laughing, I couldn't help it so I start laughing too "stop laughing!" Mikey yells. Leo goes to Mikey as quick as he could and helps him up, Mikey then sees some people wipe the laughing tears from their eyes and then looks me in the eye and walks towards his room.

I bite my lip feeling bad, I glare at Raph making him ask "what?" "No one would've been laughing if you didn't make him fall, dude." Raph scoffs and says "he didn't get upset until you laughed, you know it probably hurt coming from his best friend!" I look down sadly and punch Raph's shoulder hard, and then went to Mikey's room. I knocked and he yelled "go AWAY!" I knocked more quietly and say "Mikey... please, we need to talk." I didn't hear anything so I sigh and say "you asked for this.... Mikey, *knock knock knock knock knock* come on let's go and play! I really wanna see ya more, come out the door- it's like you've gone away~ we used to be best buddies... and we still are-" Mikey opened the door and pulled me in his room. I raise an eyebrow but all he says is "I only let you in because I was getting tired of saying 'no'" I frown hearing that though.

I look back up at him and say "Mikey I am so sorry for laughing.... I only laughed because- wait let me re-phrase that. If I accidentally knocked over Raph like that, and you didn't want to laugh because he would feel hurt and mad. But everyone else around you us were laughing... what would you do?" He sits down on his bed and quietly says "I would laugh." I smile and say "see, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!" I instantly hug him, he falls a bit from it, but eventually hugs back. I smile knowing this most likely means he forgives me, then he pushed me back a little bit and looks me in the eye again. From the looks of it, he does forgive me but there's a hint of something else in his eye 'I swear I am dying inside! His cuteness is in his eyes... wait, did I call the look in his eyes cute? Wait do I like him?' I blush at the thought.

I am somehow still smiling, but he notices my face blushing 'gosh darn it, I do like him I don't want to change our best friend status!' He then asks "what's wrong? Are you getting sick? We can have Donnie give you a check up." I chuckle at his concerns but say "I'm fine... but have you ever liked anyone? Besides Shinigami, or Renet?" He blushes at either the question or the names. I feel sick inside 'wait... no one can hear my thoughts, god danmit I am getting jealous' "I actually do like someone more than Renet, or Shinigami... she's better than both of them combined, and then some! I don't really know how to explain it with her understanding." I then make him look at me and say "if I tell you my crush... will you tell me yours at the same time?" He slowly nods his head. I breathe in and out and we both count with our fingers to three and we both say "I really, really have a crush on you!.... *realization* really? You're kidding! No, I'm not."

I squeal and hug him as tight as I could from happiness, he does the same... but I kinda got a little too excited. I pulled away from the hug and childly kissed him, he was too surprised making me realize what I'm doing. I pull away and start saying "I'm so sorry, I just thought that.. I mean-" he interrupts my talking by childly kissing me. I smile and kiss back, but you can hear laughing and some people chit chatting on the outside of the door. I point to the door and Mikey smirks and grabs some water balloons and gets ready, I act like I'm stomping over mad. When I opened the door Mikey pelted them with the balloons and they started screaming and Raph was so mad if he could he would be steaming from the water. Before he could do anything Mikey says "that goes to show don't listen in on other people when they're talking." I look back at Mikey and say "I'm still sorry for laughing....." he hugs me comfortinginly and says "it's okay....

Now let's play some Mario Kart so I can beat you this time."

Tbc

Sorry this is long, but I really hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood