Raph x Borrower! Child! reader

This was also a request, I am going to apologize since this request was months ago, and the one I did before this one I'm considering doing a part 2.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I am foraging for food, to be honest I got lost going out on a walk with my parents, also somehow I ended up in the sewers. Today is my tenth birthday!!!....... how am I still alive again? "Woo! I beat you again Raph!" I hear echo in here. "Shut up! Ya know what?! I'm leaving!" Footsteps get close, so I try to dodge the giant feet. "Oh My GoD!" I yell with my voice crack, that..... person? Either way he looks around taking out weapons. "Who said that?! Show yourself!!" He yells out looking around "I am showing myself! You almost stepped on me. You're a meanie!"

He looks at me, finally, and raises his gigantic eyebrow, he's like a turtle...... but also a human "what are you?" I ask confused. He laughs a little asking "what are you?? It's like you're an ant and a human at the same time." I laugh and say "it's like you're a turtle and a human at the same time" he nods in understanding. "Makes sense, how old are ya though?" I smile saying "ten, but only because today is my birthday." He smiles and says "wanna come to my place to celebrate it? You can get a piece of a cupcake I've been saving."

I nod happily "sure, but weren't you just upset over some fight??" I ask confused about earlier "yeah, well I think I'm over it now. I made a new friend" I smile at the sound of having a friend that helps me with food, and we can bond. "Let's go" he says starting to walk at his normal pace, I try my best to follow "wait up!" I yell running. "Oh yeah, you're smaller than me" he says and stops as I finally catch up, out of breath from the exercise. I lean against his foot and say "I'm.... gonna need a...... second, whatever your name is, hold on."

I lean over and grab my knees "okay, my name is Raph, what's yours?" He asks as he puts his hand out to me. Okay he's confusing me "what are you doing?" I ask standing up normally "helping you out. Now get on my hand, kid" I smile big and say "thank you! My name is (Y/n)" I get on his hand. He begins to run and I almost fell, but I grab onto his thumb "faster, faster, faster!" I say while laughing. Instead of speeding up, he slowed down "awww" I say sadly "you were almost falling, I ain't lettin that happen."

I nod in understanding "okay, now who do you live with??" I ask wanting to know "my bros and sensei, who is also my father. There's my older bro, Leo-" "who are you talking to Raph?" A turtle with a blue mask asks punching Raphs arm. That was the arm that's holding me, so that made Raph jerk his arm a bit, I almost fell off his hand. I scream as I grab onto his finger before I completely fall "help me!" I yell out hanging for my life.

~flashback~

"Hi sweetie!" Mom says as we walk over to the dinner table with some food on it, dad already standing there, waiting for us. "Took you two long enough" he says with a smirk, to be honest I look more like mom, is this my real dad? "Let's eat!" Dad says. We stand around the table, since we never really got chairs yet, then we just talked about me. I grew a little! We all laughed and at that time dad was wrapping his arm around moms shoulders. ????

~another flashback~

This was when I first learned about there being people that are bigger than us, mom saved me from walking into the public. I thanked her, but asked about the giant people "we are basically invisible to people like them." Mom frowns, but she nods her head at dads words, I was still younger so I had some tears in my eyes. "B-B-But if I get their attention, maybe they can be our friend! At least dad wouldn't leave for a week to get food. They could help in so many ways!" They both shake their heads furiously "you are to never speak to them. Got that?!" I forgot not to get dad angry......

~last flashback~

Now apparently I'm five instead of three, so I was a little bit more aware of the situations that are around me, I still never understood why my parents didn't want to speak to giants. "As long as they don't kill us, or spill our secrets, life would be so much easier! If you-" "no." Mom and dad already knew of my biggest wish....... to make at least one giant friend in this world. I've said this so many times, they gave up on yelling at me about it, so at one point a thought went through my mind. I pout and walk back to my "room"..... but my room is literally just a book that got left leaning against the wall.

I smirked and ran to a different alley, there was a redheaded girl just standing there "hey!" I say with a smile, she looks around as she was next to a big circle in the ground. "Who said that?" She asks looking around the entire alley way "down here!" I yell again, waving my hands. She got so close to seeing me, but dad pulls me to a hiding spot "you are in so much trouble little girl." He just waited until that girl went into the metal circle, and he lifted me by my wrist, I squirmed. "Daddy, no!!" I screamed scared, he just said "I told you......no giants are entering our lives."

That was the last thing I heard before I was dropped into "water" I swam into the surface, and got onto the dry land. I breathed in and out before I just let that go and started looking around, it's like that so called "water" gave me amnesia.

~present time~

"(Y/n)!" Raph yells, I gasp and look around me, I'm on a surface that isn't the ground, but it might as well be because of how big it is. 'Why do I feel like I'm being watched???' I think as I look at all the turtles that are around me. A giant rat just walked in too "oh my gosh that little guy wasn't kidding, he is gonna get revenge!" I yell scared. The purple masked turtle looks and sees who I'm talking about "no, that's just jour dad, just call him Master Splinter." I look at everyone scared, so Raph just says "okay, I'll talk with her about whatever just happened. So stay outta my room!"

He put his hand down for me to get on, I do, and he walks to his room, it looks so big! I look around happily. Then the memories that came back to me replayed in my head again, I start to cry from them. Raph set me down on, what I think is his bed, and sits on the floor in front of me, I get on my knees from the crying. "Woah, what happened?" He asks concerned "I-I-I just remembered something I forgot. Why did I talk to her?!" I ask myself as more tears spill from my eyes, he grabs a tissue and tears it into bits.

He handed me a piece of the tissue, I blow my nose into it and try to calm myself down "I don't know how else I can help. I woulda patted your back, but if I actually do that I might make you fall..." he says awkwardly. I sigh and say "I-I'm fine, I just figured out how I got lost" he tilts his head "how?" He asks. "Just because I talked to a giant girl with red hair, my dad, who I think was actually a step-dad, thrown me into the sewers." He looks so mad hearing that "do you know where that was?!" He asks upset while grabbing his weapon.

"I don't know, everything in the sewers look so big to me!" I say and hug myself, Raphs eyes soften and say "hey, it's okay. You can live here!" I smile at that "really? Won't I be a bother??" I ask feeling bad "you're smaller than my thumb kid. I'm pretty sure I can keep ya safe and well fed, only if ya want too though" I smile bigger "yeah!" I yell. He laughs "even you're yelling sounds so quiet, but okay, want to actually get to know my family now?" He asks putting his hand out for me. I jump on his hand, but once he lifts his hand, I jump on his shoulder "I like it here better."

He laughs and walks out.........

That's how I made my best friend, and other friends..... guess what dad, they're giants!

Tbc

Okay that should be it for now my foodies, now i hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood